Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How ads on lowendtalk is managed?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How ads on lowendtalk is managed?

DaBombDaBomb Member
edited January 2023 in General

Hello guys, today i was checking LET promotion ads and found 1 ad somewhat deceptive. Ad was offering free trial and on landing page i saw completely different thing. I am somewhat new to LET, so want to ask, is it acceptable here? Does this forum allow it?
https://imgur.com/HHkSNVV
https://imgur.com/PZbISXw

Comments

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited January 2023

Ad space on LET is available on BuySellAds platform.

Get screenshot of problematic ad and show it to us so admin can take an action.

• i tried to attach image of imgur with inbuilt image tag however for some reason image was not visible. So i added image link directly.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

It's 2023, people still aren't blocking ads by default?

I forgot that there were sidebar ads.

• @MannDude said:

On firefox ads are blocked but on chrome i dont block ads except chrome default block. Firefox is my default browser and chrome is used when some website do not work or ask adblock exception.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2023
    1. That shouldn't be true but also they probably submitted that ad and then changed their website but that ad's been up for so long and they keep paying for it so... It slipped under many people's radar. This doesn't say anyone is bad or anything, just they're not effectively using their advertising dollars. You can let them know or just let it be. It's not your problem.
    2. Ad blocker is bae
    Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @MannDude said:

Please don’t keep Bilohbucks out of the admins wallets, thank you xD