Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for a reseller account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for a reseller account

cPanel Reseller
$5 / month
50 cPanel Accounts

Unlimited SSD Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

Public Nameservers

Own Branding

Softaculous Auto Installer

Unlimited FREE SSL

Wordpress Optimized

Instant Setup

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

"5$" per month. No, I don't think any provider can offer that.

• Thanks kindly let someone who can respond enjoy

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@atmwebhost said:
    Thanks kindly let someone who can respond enjoy

Are you serious fellow member?

The cheapest i can find for unlimited is limited X is @Advin. 52$ for 50 accs and unlimited, Canada

@speedypage has 50G disk for around 27$

• @FatGrizzly kindly excuse me did not mean to be rude enjoy your day

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

50 cPanel accounts is going to be $9 - $10/month, or more.

Nevermind the rest.

Francisco

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • TanXSTanXS Member
    edited January 2023

Instead of CPanel, You Should looking for DirectAdmin, way cheaper, but still impossible for “unlimited” resources (But there will always be an AUP). Raise to an annually $200 budget, then it’s possible even with a unlimited DA accounts.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

cPanel is over-rated. Try DirectAdmin and you will find alot of options :smile:
    im ready then as well to make a offer in NL

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@atmwebhost said:

cPanel Reseller
    $5 / month
    50 cPanel Accounts

Unlimited SSD Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

Public Nameservers

Own Branding

Unlimited FREE SSL

Wordpress Optimized

Instant Setup

Do you think unlimited hard drive do exist? Ask the same provider which offer such plan for unlimited storage dedicated server and you will find out that is marketing scam!

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2023

@WebProject said:

@atmwebhost said:

cPanel Reseller
    $5 / month
    50 cPanel Accounts

Unlimited SSD Space

Unlimited Bandwidth

Public Nameservers

Own Branding

Unlimited FREE SSL

Wordpress Optimized

Instant Setup

Do you think unlimited hard drive do exist? Ask the same provider which offer such plan for unlimited storage dedicated server and you will find out that is marketing scam!

To be fair, the "unmetered" website hosting marketing is extremely common. Pretty much every massive host does it such as Inmotion, HostGator, etc or reputable hosts like ShockHosting, SpeedyPage, etc do these kind of "unmetered" plans. It just means that the website hosting has a "fair use" policy. Think of it like bandwidth on a VPS, there's always a "fair use" policy which will tell you how you can use the bandwidth or how much. Same goes with "unmetered" storage cPanel hosting. Most websites only use 5-10GB, so most web hosts rely on people not actually using a whole lot of space. That's where they make their money back from. Furthermore, the fair use policies of these hosting providers are fairly restrictive but as long as your hosting actual websites on them, it's usually in line.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

That being said, if anyone is offering 50 cPanel account Unmetered reseller for $5/month, sign me up too. It's literally impossible to do that pricing because the cPanel cost alone is more than that. If someone's offering you that, chances are they're using a nulled license of some sort of are relying on you not using the accounts.