Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Kuroit | Premium 3.5GHz+ NVMe KVM VPS | UK, NL, CH | 10Gbps + IPv4 + IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Kuroit | Premium 3.5GHz+ NVMe KVM VPS | UK, NL, CH | 10Gbps + IPv4 + IPv6

kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider
edited January 17 in Offers

Hello everyone!

We're offering Premium NVMe KVM VPS with atleast 3.5GHz CPU (E-2288G, Core i9, Core i7 etc).

With the recent situation with NexusBytes, we have decided to add 1GB RAM plan on our Premium VPS Series.

Available Locations:
London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5
Zurich, CH - Test IP: 45.67.86.2
Amsterdam, NL - Test IP: 2.58.203.2

Upstream: Zare/HydraCom

PRO-0.5 | 15GB NVMe - 1CPU - 1GB RAM
1 vCore
1GB DDR4 RAM
15 GB Ent. NVMe Space
1 TB Premium Transfer
160Gbps Corero DDoS Protection
Price: £3.00 GBP Monthly OR £30.00 GBP Annually

PRO-1 | 15GB NVMe - 1CPU - 2GB RAM
1 vCore
2GB DDR4 RAM
15 GB Ent. NVMe Space - Free upgrade to 30GB
1 TB Premium Transfer
160Gbps Corero DDoS Protection
Price: £5.00 GBP Monthly OR £50.00 GBP Annually

View more plans and order here: https://my.kuroit.com/index.php?rp=/store/premium-nvme-vps-servers

1. To accommodate NB customers, we're happy to match the spec of their current Premium VPS at same pricing, just message us here or open ticket with your current VPS spec and pricing.
2. Dont see any Premium VPS plan with your desired spec? Just message us and we will add it for you.
3. You may be temporarily deployed on "Intel Xeon Silver 4214" node in NL, we will migrate your VPS as soon as new Premium node is ready.

Payment Method: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, AliPay, Bitcoin & other crypto currencies.

Thanked by 1bdl
«1

Comments

  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    At your popular demand (specially @cold haha) to support 512MB RAM plan on all our locations, we have decided to offer limited stock plan on all our locations including the new ones!

    ECO-1 Worldwide Sale
    1 vCPU (Fair Usage)
    512 MB RAM
    10 GB Disk Space
    512 GB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 + IPv6 /64 (Not available in LA)
    DDoS Protection
    **Price: £2.00 GBP Monthly OR £20.00 GBP Annually **

    Order Now: https://my.kuroit.com/index.php?rp=/store/sale-offers/eco-1-worldwide-sale

    Locations:
    Los Angeles, USA - Test IP: 185.216.72.1
    Dallas, TX, USA - Test IP: 45.67.87.1
    Phoenix, AZ, USA - Test IP: 2.58.200.1
    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5
    Amsterdam, NL - Test IP: 2.58.203.1
    Zurich, CH - Test IP: 45.67.86.1

    Thanked by 2bdl cold
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited January 18

    @kuroit said:
    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5

    That's the HydraCom (non-Path) network, 'roight guvna? :)

    edit: oh wait, yeah it is. :lol:

    Thanked by 1kuroit
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    @bdl said:

    @kuroit said:
    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5

    That's the HydraCom (non-Path) network, 'roight guvna? :)

    edit: oh wait, yeah it is. :lol:

    Haha, yes, it is!

    Los Angeles, USA - Cogent
    Dallas, TX, USA - Hivelocity
    Phoenix, AZ, USA - Cogent
    London, UK - HydraCom
    Amsterdam, NL - HydraCom
    Zurich, CH - HydraCom

    Thanked by 1bdl
  • coldcold Member

    1G costs 30 and 512 20 ? im not good at math but that doesnt looks good =))

  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    @cold said:
    1G costs 30 and 512 20 ? im not good at math but that doesnt looks good =))

    If you look at the RAM only, sure, that makes no sense.
    However if you consider all resources, 1 IPv4, CPU, Space, I believe the pricing is good!

  • @kuroit said:
    At your popular demand (specially @cold haha) to support 512MB RAM plan on all our locations, we have decided to offer limited stock plan on all our locations including the new ones!

    ECO-1 Worldwide Sale
    1 vCPU (Fair Usage)
    512 MB RAM
    10 GB Disk Space
    512 GB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 + IPv6 /64 (Not available in LA)
    DDoS Protection
    **Price: £2.00 GBP Monthly OR £20.00 GBP Annually **

    Order Now: https://my.kuroit.com/index.php?rp=/store/sale-offers/eco-1-worldwide-sale

    Locations:
    Los Angeles, USA - Test IP: 185.216.72.1
    Dallas, TX, USA - Test IP: 45.67.87.1
    Phoenix, AZ, USA - Test IP: 2.58.200.1
    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5
    Amsterdam, NL - Test IP: 2.58.203.1
    Zurich, CH - Test IP: 45.67.86.1

    still 10G ports?

  • bdlbdl Member

    @zhaozhejun said:

    @kuroit said:
    At your popular demand (specially @cold haha) to support 512MB RAM plan on all our locations, we have decided to offer limited stock plan on all our locations including the new ones!

    ECO-1 Worldwide Sale
    1 vCPU (Fair Usage)
    512 MB RAM
    10 GB Disk Space
    512 GB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 + IPv6 /64 (Not available in LA)
    DDoS Protection
    **Price: £2.00 GBP Monthly OR £20.00 GBP Annually **

    Order Now: https://my.kuroit.com/index.php?rp=/store/sale-offers/eco-1-worldwide-sale

    Locations:
    Los Angeles, USA - Test IP: 185.216.72.1
    Dallas, TX, USA - Test IP: 45.67.87.1
    Phoenix, AZ, USA - Test IP: 2.58.200.1
    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5
    Amsterdam, NL - Test IP: 2.58.203.1
    Zurich, CH - Test IP: 45.67.86.1

    still 10G ports?

    You can choose speed on the order page.

  • coldcold Member

    @kuroit said:

    @cold said:
    1G costs 30 and 512 20 ? im not good at math but that doesnt looks good =))

    If you look at the RAM only, sure, that makes no sense.
    However if you consider all resources, 1 IPv4, CPU, Space, I believe the pricing is good!

    answer the ticket please

  • As a user in China, I think your service is great, especially the server in Los Angeles, which is very friendly to the Asian region. The delay to my Japanese server is only 99ms, which is amazing!

  • Annual VPS Sale 1

    1 vCore (Fair Usage)
    1GB DDR4 RAM
    10GB Disk Space
    5TB Premium Traffic Per Month
    Location - United Kingdom & United States

    world-eco compare sales offer annual vps ,i will choose annual

  • bdlbdl Member

    @zhaozhejun said:
    Annual VPS Sale 1

    1 vCore (Fair Usage)
    1GB DDR4 RAM
    10GB Disk Space
    5TB Premium Traffic Per Month
    Location - United Kingdom & United States

    world-eco compare sales offer annual vps ,i will choose annual

    cool story bro

  • @kuroit - any news when United Kingdom (Path Network) will be up?

  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    @zyxmon said:
    @kuroit - any news when United Kingdom (Path Network) will be up?

    All sorted sir! ;)

  • @kuroit said: All sorted sir!

    Hooray! Great! :D

  • @kuroit said:

    @zyxmon said:
    @kuroit - any news when United Kingdom (Path Network) will be up?

    All sorted sir! ;)

    I thought it was a network issue? I was just about to open a ticket because my VPS was still down when I realized that it was powered off...

  • Yabs, please! :blush:

  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    @homeos said:

    @kuroit said:

    @zyxmon said:
    @kuroit - any news when United Kingdom (Path Network) will be up?

    All sorted sir! ;)

    I thought it was a network issue? I was just about to open a ticket because my VPS was still down when I realized that it was powered off...

    Yes, it was and very strangely some VPS from IP range 152.* didn't come back online automatically and required boot from the control panel. Team is still trying to figure out the issue.

  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    @Thrash4875 said:
    Yabs, please! :blush:

    Which location?

    Locations:
    Los Angeles, USA - Test IP: 185.216.72.1
    Dallas, TX, USA - Test IP: 45.67.87.1
    Phoenix, AZ, USA - Test IP: 2.58.200.1
    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5
    Amsterdam, NL - Test IP: 2.58.203.1
    Zurich, CH - Test IP: 45.67.86.1

  • Any port block?0

  • dusstdusst Member

    @kuroit said:

    >

    Locations:
    Dallas, TX, USA - Test IP: 45.67.87.1
    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5

    these plz )

    ps. dallas ip isnt pingable

  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    @dusst said:

    @kuroit said:

    >

    Locations:
    Dallas, TX, USA - Test IP: 45.67.87.1
    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5

    these plz )

    ps. dallas ip isnt pingable

    Dallas Test IP: 45.67.87.2

    For London, we have Regular and Premium VPS:
    Regular VPS is mostly E5s and Premium VPS is Core i9s, i7s, & E-2234.

    Dallas Regular VPS is again mostly E5s with latest being E5-2690 @ 2.90GHz.

    I'll share the YABS here shortly.

    Thanked by 1dusst
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    @Arirang said:
    Any port block?0

    None except Los Angeles, Port 25 is blocked on Los Angeles.

  • AnayxAnayx Member
    edited January 21

    Just got my VPS with kuroit, also got a small welcome discount :smile:

    Thanked by 1kuroit
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    Notice: Disk Replacement - Scheduled Maintenance Notification

    We're contacting you about an upcoming maintenance window that we've scheduled that will impact your service(s). One of the disks has failed on our Regular VPS Node (Node: UK2) on London, UK (HydraCom) location.

    In light of this, we're taking the proactive measure to replace the disk before any further problems arise or the connection to your service(s) is disrupted by an unexpected outage.

    We've opened a maintenance window for this priority switch swap between 10:00 and 11:00 GMT on Monday 23rd of January; during this window.
    This is limited to only one node in London, UK location with Virtualizor control panel, all other services will continue to work just fine.

    We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

    Thanked by 1bdl
  • Fucking XPG!

  • Hi , Can you answer my Ticket #703815 ?

  • @lorrenho said:
    Hi , Can you answer my Ticket #703815 ?

    976711

  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    @lorrenho said:

    @lorrenho said:
    Hi , Can you answer my Ticket #703815 ?

    976711

    Answered to your first ticket and closed the second one, no pointing in opening multiple tickets ;)

  • bdlbdl Member

    @kuroit said:

    @lorrenho said:

    @lorrenho said:
    Hi , Can you answer my Ticket #703815 ?

    976711

    Answered to your first ticket and closed the second one, no pointing in opening multiple tickets ;)

    Plz answer ticket $696969

  • kuroitkuroit Member, Patron Provider

    As mentioned before, we're re-introducing our Storage VPS Plans!

    STOR-1 | 500GB HDD - 1CPU - 1GB RAM
    1 vCore (E-2236)
    1GB DDR4 RAM
    500 GB Ent. HDD
    1.5 TB Premium Transfer
    120Gbps+ DDoS Protection
    Location - London, UK (HydraCom)

    Price: $3.70USD Monthly OR $36.98 USD Annually

    STOR-2 | 1TB HDD - 1CPU - 2GB RAM
    1 vCore (E-2236)
    2GB DDR4 RAM
    1TB Ent. HDD
    3 TB Premium Transfer
    120Gbps+ DDoS Protection
    Location - London, UK (HydraCom)

    Price: $6.16USD Monthly OR $61.63 USD Annually

    Check out all our Storage VPS Plans here: https://my.kuroit.com/index.php?rp=/store/storage-vps-servers

    London, UK - Test IP: 178.239.171.5

    YABS:

    curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -9
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Thu Jan 26 17:50:25 GMT 2023
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 33 minutes
    Processor  : Intel Core Processor (Skylake, IBRS)
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3408.020 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 1023.9 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-10-amd64
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 264.94 MB/s  (66.2k) | 2.57 GB/s    (40.2k)
    Write      | 265.64 MB/s  (66.4k) | 2.58 GB/s    (40.4k)
    Total      | 530.58 MB/s (132.6k) | 5.16 GB/s    (80.7k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 3.57 GB/s     (6.9k) | 3.56 GB/s     (3.4k)
    Write      | 3.76 GB/s     (7.3k) | 3.79 GB/s     (3.7k)
    Total      | 7.34 GB/s    (14.3k) | 7.35 GB/s     (7.1k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 938 Mbits/sec   | 926 Mbits/sec   | 0.843 ms       
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 816 Mbits/sec   | 855 Mbits/sec   | 18.2 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 904 Mbits/sec   | 923 Mbits/sec   | 9.33 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 587 Mbits/sec   | 455 Mbits/sec   | 82.1 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 324 Mbits/sec   | 238 Mbits/sec   | 69.5 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 582 Mbits/sec   | 217 Mbits/sec   | 107 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 537 Mbits/sec   | 220 Mbits/sec   | 125 ms         
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | 922 Mbits/sec   | 0.798 ms       
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 801 Mbits/sec   | 903 Mbits/sec   | 18.2 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 899 Mbits/sec   | 924 Mbits/sec   | 7.61 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 601 Mbits/sec   | 439 Mbits/sec   | 82.0 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 721 Mbits/sec   | 172 Mbits/sec   | 69.4 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 702 Mbits/sec   | 266 Mbits/sec   | 106 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 403 Mbits/sec   | 101 Mbits/sec   | 125 ms         
    
    Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 6108                          
    Multi Core      | 5841                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16705677
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1324                          
    Multi Core      | 1325                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/20112180
    
    Thanked by 1bdl
Sign In or Register to comment.