Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Value High-Performance EU Dedicated Hosts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Value High-Performance EU Dedicated Hosts

Hi there,

Looking for an Europe/UK based host with the following:

• Windows Trial/own ISO
  • High-Performance CPUs - Ryzens, E2336 or similar
  • 1Gbit
  • Good value - pricing similar to Hetzner
  • Monthly billing
  • Crypto payment would be nice

Dedicated servers only.

Currently have found the following - Deinserverhost, Hetzner. Worldstream is nice but current pricing is bit too high. Is there anything else?

Comments

• ClusterCluster Member
    edited January 2023

I'd personally recommend @Zare I currently don't use them, but I have had many servers with them in the past w/ mid-range and high-end servers and can heavily vouch for them.

They also provide quotes on what you're looking for with reasonable pricing if you contact them directly.

• @Cluster said:
    I'd personally recommend @Zare I currently don't use them, but I have had many servers with them in the past w/ mid-range and high-end servers and can heavily vouch for them.

They also provide quotes on what you're looking for with reasonable pricing if you contact them directly.

I have asked - their on-site pricing is quite steep but possibly some deals to be had. Any other suggestions welcomed hehe

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Thanks @Cluster - i have replied!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@3bayshark said:
    Hi there,

• Windows Trial/own ISO
    • 1Gbit
    • Monthly billing

Dedicated servers only.

My view: make up your mind, high-performance system (plus very good connectivity I presume) -or- pricing similar to Hetzner.

I doubt you'll get both.

• dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

We support all of your requested features above, so might be worth taking a look at

https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/

Our pricing is higher than something like Hetzner, something like our 7950X/7700X systems are likely a better price/performance ratio than our 5950X systems compared to Hetzner (assuming you're needing that much CPU power)

Let me know if you've got any questions.

• @jsg said:

@3bayshark said:
    Hi there,

• Windows Trial/own ISO
    • 1Gbit
    • Monthly billing

Dedicated servers only.

My view: make up your mind, high-performance system (plus very good connectivity I presume) -or- pricing similar to Hetzner.

I doubt you'll get both.

Does not need very good connectivity - mostly need value and good CPU. If it is double the price for the same specs as Hetzner, then it is hardly a good deal.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@3bayshark said:

@jsg said:

@3bayshark said:
    Hi there,

• Windows Trial/own ISO
    • 1Gbit
    • Monthly billing

Dedicated servers only.

I doubt you'll get both.

Does not need very good connectivity - mostly need value and good CPU. If it is double the price for the same specs as Hetzner, then it is hardly a good deal.

So it's basically about a good value deal with, if and as far as possible, good performance.
    Well in that case I'd have a look at AlphaVPS / @AlexBarakov
    Maybe also have a look at @ServerHunter, though in your case you probably should have a look at Hetzner dedi auction anyway.