Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone help me out by transferring a small amount of BTC if I pay you via paypal?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone help me out by transferring a small amount of BTC if I pay you via paypal?

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Hey guys, not sure if anyone can help me out? I need a small amount of BTC, $55 USD worth. Willing to pay an extra 10% or if this is unreasonable, please let me know what you would like me to pay in addition so you benefit from the transaction.

I AM NOT A SCAM ARTIST! I'VE BEEN HERE AND DONE TRANSACTIONS AND THUS I WILL NOT CHARGE BACK ONCE I RECEIVE THE BTC! I am also obviously willing to pay the cost upfront before you send the BTC to my wallet.

Reason for request: My bank blocks all crypto purchases (country wide). These wretched institutions obviously want to keep making millions of dollars per quarter year. Ironicly, I also cannot get an international MasterCard which the merchant I'm trying to purchase product from is allowing (only finding US mastercard prepaid but merchant said that won't work - so likely merchat is not in the US). I've tried purchasing BTC from pretty much every online trading systems but all users want 'Friends and family' option - which is not available via my paypal.

Thanks alot!

Thanked by 1Arkas

Comments

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@risharde said:
    Hey guys, not sure if anyone can help me out? I need a small amount of BTC, $55 USD worth. Willing to pay an extra 10% or if this is unreasonable, please let me know what you would like me to pay in addition so you benefit from the transaction.

I AM NOT A SCAM ARTIST! I'VE BEEN HERE AND DONE TRANSACTIONS AND THUS I WILL NOT CHARGE BACK ONCE I RECEIVE THE BTC! I am also obviously willing to pay the cost upfront before you send the BTC to my wallet.

Reason for request: My bank blocks all crypto purchases (country wide). These wretched institutions obviously want to keep making millions of dollars per quarter year. Ironicly, I also cannot get an international MasterCard which the merchant I'm trying to purchase product from is allowing (only finding US mastercard prepaid but merchant said that won't work - so likely merchat is not in the US). I've tried purchasing BTC from pretty much every online trading systems but all users want 'Friends and family' option - which is not available via my paypal.

Thanks alot!

Shoot me a PM

Thanked by 1risharde
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks @crunchbits PM sent!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Received BTC due to the kind allowance of a few LET members (considering this might have been risky to them if I were a scam artist which I am not). They know who they are and for possible privacy reasons, I am not tagging them just in case. Thank you so much! This thread can be closed!

• Also, please don’t thank this post because I’ve got exactly 1 000 thanks and I’d like it to remain that way.

• Usdt binance gift cards can be found on grey marketplaces like kinguin

https://www.kinguin.net/category/109157/binance-gift-card-usdt-50

Promo codes can be found here

https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/binance-gift-card-compare-prices/

Thanked by 1risharde