Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί I have 30k users/day Livestreaming, should 8gb ram and 2 core vps enough or i have to add cdn - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I have 30k users/day Livestreaming, should 8gb ram and 2 core vps enough or i have to add cdn

Comments

• Guys but i have to just stream 3 4 channels only not running iptv services of 10,000 channels

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2023

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

OVHCloud has no VPS in india. Only in Singapore and Sydney in Asia region. They are also limited to 1TB/m and after that 10Mbps.

Dedipath is USA only.

And don't forget dedipath have FUP policy for said unmetered bandwidth. No one can provide someone true unmetered bandwidth for peanuts!

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/

BuyVM has unmetered bandwidth, but no Asia location. Only USA and EU. But if you abuse it, you will be limited to 100 Mbps.

• @Neutral said:
    Guys but i have to just stream 3 4 channels only not running iptv services of 10,000 channels

Do you have license to stream that 3 - 4 channels?

• @JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

OVHCloud has no VPS in india. Only in Singapore and Sydney in Asia region. They are also limited to 1TB/m and after that 10Mbps.

Dedipath is USA only.

And don't forget dedipath have FUP policy for said unmetered bandwidth. No one can provide someone true unmetered bandwidth for peanuts!

@Francisco do you want to let this guy do some shaddy business who uses 4TB/day in your server?

They are using cloud hosting of 2$ πŸ˜…
    They are not restreaming actually they are using somephp script to restream their channels

• @stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

BuyVM has unmetered bandwidth, but no Asia location. Only USA and EU. But if you abuse it, you will be limited to 100 Mbps.

I know that's why i came in forum to find Indian unmetered bandwidth and u guys are just trollingme πŸ˜‘

• @JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

@Francisco do you want to let this guy do some shaddy business who uses 4TB/day in your server?

Why not? if he chooses EU location, its DMCA ignored. As for the 4TB/day part, probly yes if his KVM plan is expensive enough.

• TrKTrK Member

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

I know that's why i came in forum to find Indian unmetered bandwidth and u guys are just trollingme πŸ˜‘

because there is no provider giving out unmetered bandwidth in ASIA.

• @JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:
    Guys but i have to just stream 3 4 channels only not running iptv services of 10,000 channels

Nah πŸ˜…

edited January 2023

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

My friend, there is no Indian unmetered bandwidth out there. If there is, you will have to buy a dedicated server and dedicated line that is multiple thousands per month.

• @Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

They are not restreaming actually they are using somephp script to restream their channels

Fun fact, that cloud hosting literally not cloud hosting just some shared hosting.
    Another fun fact, they sell your data.
    More fun fact, they do shaddy business too.

• @Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

Nah πŸ˜…

Then, that's BASICALLY ILLEGAL

• @stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

My friend, there is no Indian unmetered bandwidth out there. If there is, you will have to buy a dedicated server and dedicated line that is multiple thousands per month.

So just say no why are u guys stretching it from hours

• @JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

Nah πŸ˜…

Your Plex server is also illegal, yet nobody cares.

The issue is that this guy wants to buy 2000 usd/m worth stuff for 10 usd/m

Thanked by 3TODO khalequzzaman arda
  • @Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

We keep telling you that NO ONE will give that to you since your first thread. LMAO

edited January 2023

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Because you are so naΓ―ve with your requests and knowledge that its funny. Especially since you host pirate shit and no sane provider would take your website in knowingly even if you paid 500 usd/m let alone in India.

• TrKTrK Member

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Already said so multiple times, but i guess nah, pay peanuts get monkeys!

• @JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Fun fact, that cloud hosting literally not cloud hosting just some shared hosting.

I am using my private vps fot my betting site, and in streaming site there was just some pieces of php scripts no more

• @JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

Nah πŸ˜…

I know! Who cares

• TrKTrK Member

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

I am using my private vps fot my betting site, and in streaming site there was just some pieces of php scripts no more

The use is of bandwidth how can you say there is no usage!

• @Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

He is using Private VPS for Betting Site, let me guess, another cloud hosting ?

• @JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

No just 4 gb ram simple ssd vps

• @Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

Nah πŸ˜…

I know! Who cares

The providers here cares lol

• @Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

Nah πŸ˜…

I know! Who cares

Your provider does care if he knows. Usually they don't mind until they find out.

• @TrK said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Streaming site is hosted on cloudvps with unmetered bandwidth and cloudflare cdn

• @Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Let me guess, it's only $10/mo too ? :D

• @TrK said:

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@stefeman said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Already said so multiple times, but i guess nah, pay peanuts get monkeys!

You guys just strecching it none of said there is no indian unmetered bandwidth provider

• @JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Let me guess, it's only $10/mo too ? :D

Yes πŸ₯±

• @Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Streaming site is hosted on cloudvps with unmetered bandwidth and cloudflare cdn

Edit sorry betting site is hosted on vps

While streaming site is on 2$ cloudhosting
    .. With cloudflare cdn

• TrKTrK Member

btw is that shangrilalive yours? just curious cause i find something which isn't even remotely connected to you asking indian bandwidth!

• @Neutral said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@JamesRoi said:

@Neutral said:

@TrK said:

@stefeman said:

Dedipath is USA only.

Edit sorry betting site is hosted on vps

While streaming site is on 2$ cloudhosting
    .. With cloudflare cdn

Then use the same setup and go with it.