Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for Europe vps (High traffic)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for Europe vps (High traffic)

Im looking for Europe vps
high traffic (20 - 30TB/m)
amd ryzen or epyc would be great
around 10 - 15$ per month

any suggestion ?

Comments

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited January 2023

Hetzner (Germany), LiteServer (Netherlands), and Alwyzon (Austria).

Thanked by 1kait
  • kaitkait Member
    edited January 2023

@nick_ said:
    Hetzner (Germany), LiteServer (Netherlands), and Alwyzon (Austria).

Netcup (Germany, Austria), tube-hosting.com (Netherlands)

• TerraHost (NO/NL/US)
    NetCup (DE)
    PHP-Friends (DE)

Thanked by 2kait treesmokah
  • Webtropia

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2023

Still got some -->

2022 Black-Friday Deal I
    4vcores Intel XEON E5
    4GB DDR3
    44GB SSD
    10Gbit FAIR use Unmetered (44TB)
    1x IPv4 + IPv6

ORDER
    ONLY 48€/YEAR

2022 Black-Friday Deal II
    4vcores AMD Epyc 7702P
    1GB DDR4
    1TB HD (Pure HD!)
    ORDER
    ONLY 64€/YEAR

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • @HostSlick said:
    Still got some -->

2022 Black-Friday Deal I
    4vcores Intel XEON E5
    4GB DDR3
    44GB SSD
    1x IPv4 + IPv6

ORDER
    ONLY 48€/YEAR

4vcores AMD Epyc 7702P
    1GB DDR4
    1TB HD (Pure HD!)
    ORDER
    ONLY 64€/YEAR

you have monthly offer ?
    30TB per month

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@laser333 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Still got some -->

2022 Black-Friday Deal I
    4vcores Intel XEON E5
    4GB DDR3
    44GB SSD
    1x IPv4 + IPv6

ORDER
    ONLY 48€/YEAR

4vcores AMD Epyc 7702P
    1GB DDR4
    1TB HD (Pure HD!)
    ORDER
    ONLY 64€/YEAR

you have monthly offer ?
    30TB per month

this ones are possible semi-annually and annually. 30TB is possible to be used

• bgerardbgerard Member
    edited January 2023

Buyvm offer dedicated ryzen cores with unlimited (within reason) bandwidth in Luxembourg

Thanked by 2treesmokah Francisco
  • @combahton_it fastpipe.io - meh I/O performance but relatively nice network and configurable Anti DDoS.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@bgerard said:
    Buyvm offer dedicated ryzen cores with unlimited (within reason) bandwidth in Luxembourg

Get a slice!

Francisco

Thanked by 1cavedog
  • BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Contabo

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@treesmokah said:
    @combahton_it fastpipe.io - meh I/O performance but relatively nice network and configurable Anti DDoS.

Depends on which storage type you use. Had some issues during recent migrations with the I/O performance on GlusterFS though.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited January 2023

@combahton_it said:

@treesmokah said:
    @combahton_it fastpipe.io - meh I/O performance but relatively nice network and configurable Anti DDoS.

Depends on which storage type you use. Had some issues during recent migrations with the I/O performance on GlusterFS though.

I had 4 days of downtime in total across my boxes(in January alone). I wouldn't mind poor I/O performance for my usecase, but sadly downtime is not acceptable.
    I was informed it was likely due to MTU filliping and other stuff, but its still pretty bad.
    I really enjoyed using your services for a year but now I feel like you are either understaffed or under new management, quality of provided services changed 180 degree.

I still wish you best, despite me having an open ticket for 3 months regarding non-working rate limiting rules.
    I hope you can figure out things and I can come back some day.

No bad blood, but Me and my clients lost shit ton of money due to downtime and largely unresponsive support. I wish I was able to purchase SLA for your VPS boxes, but there was no option to.

@treesmokah said:
    No bad blood, but Me and my clients lost shit ton of money due to downtime and largely unresponsive support. I wish I was able to purchase SLA for your VPS boxes, but there was no option to.

If you want to get an SLA, you should create an ticket upfront - emergency support reacts within ~30 minutes after receiving a ticket. Speaking of understaffed, thats right - therefore we have new employees starting in February.

Cloud Infrastructure is about to get some rework this year, the current proxmox / glusterfs based infrastructure is sometimes too finicky to deal with it anylonger. What we're going for is ceph + libvirt-kvm + our own go based tooling, making the infrastructure event (kafka) based.

• @combahton_it said: If you want to get an SLA, you should create an ticket upfront - emergency support reacts within ~30 minutes after receiving a ticket.

I'm not able to create an "emergency" ticket unless I have some SLA agreement with you guys. I have tried creating an "emergency" ticket before and I was comfortable with paying whatever you charge just to get my server running, but it was not possible.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited January 2023

@laser333 said:
    Im looking for Europe vps
    high traffic (20 - 30TB/m)
    amd ryzen or epyc would be great
    around 10 - 15$ per month

any suggestion ?

@terrahost (reasonable pricing, good quality, nice connectivity)
    @contabo_m (ridiculously cheap, VPS comes w/32TB standard, acceptable to decent quality)
    @Hybula if top speed & quality connectivity is a must. Nice VPS quality & support too.
    I'd like to mention Greencloudvps / @NDTN too but don't know yet whether they have ZEN based VPS.

The whole spectrum, from "I just need to move lots n' lots of bytes and cheap too with a not crappy VPS" up to "bloody fastest top quality connectivity required".

Thanked by 1Hybula

@treesmokah said:

@combahton_it said: If you want to get an SLA, you should create an ticket upfront - emergency support reacts within ~30 minutes after receiving a ticket.

I'm not able to create an "emergency" ticket unless I have some SLA agreement with you guys. I have tried creating an "emergency" ticket before and I was comfortable with paying whatever you charge just to get my server running, but it was not possible.

You understood me wrong, what you need to do is opening a ticket, to discuss the SLA, then you get emergency support with the desired services. This has to be discussed upfront, especially with critical services.

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • @combahton_it said:

@treesmokah said:

@combahton_it said: If you want to get an SLA, you should create an ticket upfront - emergency support reacts within ~30 minutes after receiving a ticket.

You understood me wrong, what you need to do is opening a ticket, to discuss the SLA, then you get emergency support with the desired services. This has to be discussed upfront, especially with critical services.

Yup, I misunderstood you. Got it.

• sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

Just check out our offers. We're having a fair-use policy up to 25 TB / month. I think 30 TB will be okay also.