Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner AX101 wanted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner AX101 wanted

Preferably with some ips, but that is not essential. Germany or Finland doesnt matter. Please hit me up if you have one to let go!

Comments

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

We have this server available for lease without setup fees in case you are interested in:
    https://netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=1&productGroup=10

• Leasing through you for 1.5x the price is out of the question. Also, you offered me to get it transferred in dms for 30 euro, but you are not able to provide information about the disk wear or anything, because it is to much work. I do not want to do any business with such people who cannot spend 1 minute of their life to satisfy a customer and go through with a sale.

You can take it directly from Hetzner! Ask them all the info you want and they will assist you.

Thanked by 2crilla Smith42
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • @NetDynamics24 said:
    You can take it directly from Hetzner! Ask them all the info you want and they will assist you.

I will. Doing business with you, not able to spend litterally 1 minute to make a sale, is out of the question.

@Snusboks said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

I will. Doing business with you, not able to spend litterally 1 minute to make a sale, is out of the question.

Let us know if Hetzner spent this 1 minute for you.

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@Snusboks said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

They actually already did - Got a server with 4 power on hours on both disks.

edited January 2023

@Snusboks said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@Snusboks said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

Excellent! Lucky you! I am surprised they did an exception specially for you and within a few minutes they replied to you about the disks health BEFORE your purchase, and on top of that they also decided to give you brand new disks! wow!

• srch07srch07 Member
    edited January 2023

@NetDynamics24 said:

@Snusboks said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@Snusboks said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

Excellent! Lucky you! I am surprised they did an exception specially for you and within a few minutes they replied to you about the disks health BEFORE your purchase, and on top of that they also decided to give you brand new disks! wow!

You do realize that tone and way of talking is looking bad not just for you, but for your business as well?
    You do have a Host Rep tag after all. :D

Thanked by 2darkimmortal TODO
  • Since OP got his server, this topic could be closed now, amirite :wink:

Thanked by 1tjn
  • @Smith42 said:
    Since OP got his server, this topic could be closed now, amirite :wink:

It looks like the drama and loathing is only just beginning.