Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN Provider for 3 months ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Provider for 3 months ?

Hello Guys,
I need an VPN for 3 month in united kingdom. Can anyone tell me an provider that are cheap like 2 or 3 Euro per month.

I don't need 12 months or so like NordVPN and specially i not pay 12 Euro per month.

Can anyone tell me an good provider, i would like to stream stuff from UK.

I don't need an VPS where I can install that stuff.

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2023

Windscribe has a UK location, can build a "custom" plan so that you can select the locations you want for cheap. Only $2/month if you just want UK, and they have a location that bypasses streaming blocks ("Windflix UK")

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • NATVPS UK is the cheapest one you can find for £3.00/year. Their current UK location is OVH I think.
    https://clients.natvps.uk/index.php?rp=/store/micronode-vps

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

just get you self a Cheap VPS in the UK and install openvpn

• @Advin said:
    Windscribe has a UK location, can build a "custom" plan so that you can select the locations you want for cheap. Only $2/month if you just want UK, and they have a location that bypasses streaming blocks ("Windflix UK")

Is it recommended to use windflix UK for streaming not on Netflix as well ?

• Mullvad - $5 per month, no commit.

• Would not recommend Mullvad for streaming. They do not guarantee support for any streaming services, and will not help you if a streaming service is not working. They are great at a lot of other things though.

• @TeoM The majority of cheap VPS limit data transfer, and I'm not sure why you want to use the VPN connection, but I'd look for something with unlimited bandwidth.

My suggestion is to go for a one-year contract with Ionos UK (which is the minimum contract), and you will pay 1 GBP per month for the small VPS. The good news is that the specifications are ideal for constructing a VPN server, and most importantly, the bandwidth is unlimited.

Then, simply run this script to install Wireguard and check to see if it appears in your directory. You are done. If you need any help, just let me know; I am glad to assist you.

Ionos VPS S https://www.ionos.co.uk/servers/vps
    Wireguard Script: wget https://git.io/wireguard -O wireguard-install.sh && bash wireguard-install.sh

Good luck!

• @Advin said:

Windscribe is great. They have fantastic app, quick connection and stable service. Used their Pro plan for 3 years without any problems.

• We are in the process of adding 5 free locations to our VPN service. Singapore is on the pipeline and London, UK is next.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

it can be cheap as $3 for 3 months, try Build A Plan option as $1 per location:
    https://windscribe.com/

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@TeoM said:

@Advin said:

Is it recommended to use windflix UK for streaming not on Netflix as well ?

Probably, I think the point is that it uses UK IP's that aren't blocked on streaming sites.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

There's someone transferring a lifetime FastestVPN subscription for $8 in the service transfer section. That may end up being cheaper than 3 months somewhere else, and you get it for lifetime. They support UK locations and are actually good.