Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap micro vps 6-8$ /y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap micro vps 6-8$ /y

I congratulate everyone on the new year. Looking for a small vps. 1 core (shared) 512 MB memory. 5-10 GB disk. Unlimited or limited traffic. Budget $6-8/y

Comments

• Do you accept NAT servers? or LXD/LXC? It's possible to get what you want in these things (except for flash sales).

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

LigaHosting €4.99/year
    iHostART @Calin €5.4/year
    Limitless @Lampard $6/year
    Nexril @Lyphiard $8.4/year + 24 push-ups setup fee
    VirmAche flash sale $7~9/year

Thanked by 2spiritlhl Calin
  • @spiritlhl said:
    Do you accept NAT servers? or LXD/LXC? It's possible to get what you want in these things (except for flash sales).

I forgot that the IP address was allocated. I didn't even know there were containers with nat). Thank you. LXD/LXC is suitable as a dedicated IP.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

https://www.oracle.com/ie/cloud/free/ - free and you will get the following:

• 2 AMD based Compute VMs with 1/8 OCPU** and 1 GB memory each
    • Arm-based Ampere A1 cores and 24 GB of memory usable as 1 VM or up to 4 VMs with 3,000 OCPU hours and 18,000 GB hours per month
    • 2 Block Volumes Storage, 200 GB total
    • 10 GB Object Storage – Standard
    • 10 GB Object Storage – Infrequent Access
    • 10 GB Archive Storage
    • Resource Manager: managed Terraform
    • 5 OCI Bastions
    Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Scaleway stardust - just remove the ipv4 and its 0,39€ + vat per month

Thanked by 1tedtomato
  • tenjitenji Member
    edited January 2023

@crilla said:
    Scaleway stardust - just remove the ipv4 and its 0,39€ + vat per month

It's hard to get. Only few out (usually early of the month; at ams1 available few hours ago, gone now).
    Also, if I read correctly in the next comment, dedicated ip (ipv4 ?) required.