Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd vs ShockHosting vs SpeedyPage Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd vs ShockHosting vs SpeedyPage Reseller Hosting

So, any thoughts about these providers, which one should I choose?

The one thing they are in common is they all offer Reseller Hosting in Singapore which is one of my requirements.

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

All three are good provider, you can go with anyone.

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • @ManishPant said:
    All three are good provider, you can go with anyone.

That's the reason I can't choose, they are good providers and offer High Quality service. :#

• @JamesRoi said:

The one thing they are in common is they all offer Reseller Hosting in Singapore which is one of my requirements.

SpeedyPage is fast with Ryzens, followed by Shock Hosting. I have not used Racknerd so cannot comment.

Thanked by 1JamesRoi
  • @nvme said:

@JamesRoi said:

SpeedyPage is fast with Ryzens, followed by Shock Hosting. I have not used Racknerd so cannot comment.

Cool! thanks @nvme

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

ShockHosting is great, technical support usually responds within minutes and their team has been super nice. We used to use them for reseller hosting (and still do in Singapore). I would highly recommend them for cPanel reseller or shared hosting.

I haven't used SpeedyPage reseller so I sadly can't really comment on them, but they also seem quite nice.

Thanked by 1JamesRoi
  • Thanks @Advin

• I've used both RackNerd and Shock Hosting for reselling.

Both are great performance-wise.
    But shock hosting offers only 10MB/s I/O where as RackNerd offers 80MB/s, even Entry Processes are 20 and 200 respectively (Counted as processes that act as entries such as processes into PHP and MySQL). Shock uses Intel E5, RackNerd uses E3.
    Shock Hosting offers unlimited storage, whereas, Racknerd offers 50, 100, 200GB and both have cpanel account limits for each plan!

I with respect to my usage, RackNerd is better in terms of technical features they offer for low to mid traffic sites. Shock Hosting is bit expensive but gives similar performance, and yeah, dedicated ip, for your reseller account.

I've also found people praising speedypage here. So you can try them too!

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • In the end I've chosen @speedypage

This guy's providing a AMD Ryzen 9 3900X CPU with 125.6 GiB RAM in his Reseller Hosting and he's super friendly, approachable and fast support I've ever encountered.

You can even talk the guy about some techy stuffs which is unrelated to cPanel Reseller Hosting.

+1 to you @speedypage :#

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • RackNerd is good my Billing System is with them and some VPS, ShockHosting is also good, but in terms server hardware and Reseller Plans @speedpage won my heart lmao.

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • I love @speedypage <3 , Fast and reliable.

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • I've been using racknerd shared since may, 2022, so far hetrix tools show ~99.9885% uptime. Their cpanel limits are very generous compared to other providers. I don't have any complains.

I wish @speedypage did bigger discounts on their shared plans, I'd try them too.

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2023

Thanks for the feedback folks, we really appreciate it! :heart: @JamesRoi @qdevsom @nvme @ManishPant

@Kebab said:
    I've been using racknerd shared since may, 2022, so far hetrix tools show ~99.9885% uptime. Their cpanel limits are very generous compared to other providers. I don't have any complains.

I wish @speedypage did bigger discounts on their shared plans, I'd try them too.

Please reach out to our team at [email protected] with your exact specification requirements, sometimes we can do better pricing than listed but of course we do cost a bit more than the typical provider as we go for quality over quantity.

Thanked by 1qdevsom
  • @JamesRoi said:

ShockHosting is a reputable provider and best among them.

Speedypage is also good.

Choose between them to avoid any potential scams in future

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Thank You so much for considering RackNerd! We do have Singapore to choose from when deploying our white label shared and reseller hosting, which I’m confident you’ll be pleased with. We take great pride in the service we offer and in the reputation we’ve earned through the service we’ve rendered.

We realize that shared hosting is a stepping stone for most, and reseller hosting is commonly used to support further growth and business! We’ve had firsthand experience with both solutions when entering the industry, so we know how tough decisions can be. Rest assured, we all learn through the process.

What makes our offer unique is the performance we’re able to deliver, the pricing we're able to offer, 24x7 support availability, and the features that are included at no additional cost.

You can leverage these features; here's what we include:

• Free SSL Certificates
    • CloudLinux Powered
    • Softaculous Script Installer
    • cPanel & WHM Control Panel
    • KernelCare providing maximum security
    • LiteSpeed Web Server w/ LSCache
    • Free Offsite Daily Backups (JetBackup)
    • Free Clientexec License

If you have any questions, we'll be here to help. If you want to reach out to me personally, feel free to by e-mailing me at [email protected]

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2023

SpeedyPage is the better option :)

Shock is a good company, however.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • mansoormansoor Member
    edited January 2023

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have links to any deals from @speedypage and @ShockHosting. Looking to get a shared hosting and a reseller hosting account.

Thanks.

• JamesRoiJamesRoi Member
    edited January 2023

@mansoor said:
    Hi Folks,

Does anyone have links to any deals from @speedypage and @ShockHosting. Looking to get a shared hosting and a reseller hosting account.

Thanks.

SpeedyPage offers $1 at first month
    ShockHosting offers 50% recurring discount

they are all automatically applied if you clicked one of their plans in their landing page

• Here's what my RackNerd shared hosting is running on. I've been pretty happy with it's performance.

Thanked by 1JamesRoi
  • @GetParanoid said:
    Here's what my RackNerd shared hosting is running on. I've been pretty happy with it's performance.

Here's the details I've gathered with my plan in SpeedyPage
    Processor : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 24 @ 3800.000 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 125.6 GiB
    Swap : 4.0 GiB
    Disk : 1.8 TiB
    Distro : CloudLinux 8.7 (Valeri Polyakov)

Maybe someone with ShockHosting plan can post one here too ?

Thanked by 1GetParanoid
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

@JamesRoi said:

@GetParanoid said:
    Here's what my RackNerd shared hosting is running on. I've been pretty happy with it's performance.

Soon to be AMD Ryzen 5950X based :)

@JamesRoi said:

@GetParanoid said:

They use a variety:

https://shockhosting.net/portal/knowledgebase/26/What-are-your-server-hardware-specifications.html

I believe mine was some Intel Xeon W-series CPU, I'll get you the exact CPU model in a bit.

Thanked by 2JamesRoi daffy
  • i prefer @MikePT service, because i need DirectAdmin panel not cPanel. He has SG location too.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/179567/myw-lifetime-offers-shared-reseller-hosting-de-la-and-sg

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @abangnoob said:
    i prefer @MikePT service, because i need DirectAdmin panel not cPanel. He has SG location too.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/179567/myw-lifetime-offers-shared-reseller-hosting-de-la-and-sg

what about the hardware specs?

• I am not sure why people care so much about the hardware they are hosted on, when what you should care about are the actual limits imposed by the provider. You know, what you can actually make use of.

edited January 2023

@NobodyInteresting said:
    I am not sure why people care so much about the hardware they are hosted on, when what you should care about are the actual limits imposed by the provider. You know, what you can actually make use of.

This is kind of true, the amount of resources you actually get allocated and the amount a provider oversells matters more than the hardware specifications. For example, Inmotion Hosting uses 64 core processors with 1TB of RAM and 24TB NVMe, but that won't always guarantee that it's faster than the rest given that they (likely) end up fitting more plans on it.

In all honesty, I really don't notice a difference in loading times between these hosting providers for cPanel hosting, they're all pretty speedy. I end up caring more about the support, pricing, and maybe some resource limits (and also CloudLinux, JetBackups, etc).

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @NobodyInteresting said:
    I am not sure why people care so much about the hardware they are hosted on, when what you should care about are the actual limits imposed by the provider. You know, what you can actually make use of.

For self satisfaction :D

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @JamesRoi said: Maybe someone with ShockHosting plan can post one here too ?

In case your interested in Shock Hosting Australia Shared server

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-04                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Thu Jan  5 00:20:02 AEDT 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 606 days, 21 hours, 52 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4215R CPU @ 3.20GHz
    CPU cores  : 32 @ 3200.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 251.3 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 3.5 TiB
    grep: /etc/os-release: No such file or directory
    Distro     :
    Kernel     : 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.49.el7.x86_64

Thanked by 1JamesRoi
  • speedypage is amazing. Never had problems with them and support is super fast (im speaking about the normal webhosting not the reseller one)

• @NobodyInteresting said: I am not sure why people care so much about the hardware they are hosted on, when what you should care about are the actual limits imposed by the provider

Acutally, RAM might not show a big difference, but certainly CPU power does. some shared hosting use 2.2GHz CPU, some 4.5 GHz CPU and if we consider both offer 1vCPU as account limit then then the php/database compile and website might load faster on the host using 4.5 GHz CPU.

Total CPU cores or RAM of the node as 4 cores vs 64 cores will not show big difference if services are not oversold. But if host puts 1K or 2K sites on 4 core server then it surely will show high CPU load and CPU will take much more time to compile/process things!

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited January 2023

@socialzzz said:

@JamesRoi said: Maybe someone with ShockHosting plan can post one here too ?

In case your interested in Shock Hosting Australia Shared server

#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-04                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Thu Jan  5 00:20:02 AEDT 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 606 days, 21 hours, 52 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4215R CPU @ 3.20GHz
    CPU cores  : 32 @ 3200.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 251.3 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 3.5 TiB
    grep: /etc/os-release: No such file or directory
    Distro     :
    Kernel     : 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.49.el7.x86_64

That's an impressive uptime. Kernel ver screams "update me".