Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Already purchased VPS from Passionhost but no vps was created
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Already purchased VPS from Passionhost but no vps was created

Hello,

I have been facing bad experience with passionhost. Already purchased a vps, payment succeeded but until now no vps was created. And worst thing is I cannot log on to their portal with the same email/username I registered with.
Already tried contact them to contact us form but still, no action from them so far.

Anyone here had the same experience as I did?what is the solution ?

Thanks

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Does it mention anywhere on their website about deploy time?

• @aqua said:

no it doesn't. so, I assumed it will be immediately as soon as payment completed. But still, big questions, why I cannot logon to their portal and password reset doesn't work (no email comes to spam nor the inbox)

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@tampan said:

@aqua said:

no it doesn't. so, I assumed it will be immediately as soon as payment completed. But still, big questions, why I cannot logon to their portal and password reset doesn't work (no email comes to spam nor the inbox)

Most VPS Panels create an account automatically when the service is deployed. This is the case with Virtualizor at least.

• @aqua said:

@tampan said:

@aqua said:

Most VPS Panels create an account automatically when the service is deployed. This is the case with Virtualizor at least.

I was previously able to login. and I could see the status of service on pending state and Billing for particular service (vps) was Paid

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Lol , you even didn't researched about the website and just purchased a package , the domain is registered 33 days ago and they don't even have a logo or completed the info in whmcs store and still you went for it

• @ManishPant said:
    Lol , you even didn't researched about the website and just purchased a package , the domain is registered 33 days ago and they don't even have a logo or completed the info in whmcs store and still you went for it

yes, that was my bad. and hopefully no one buy any solutions or products from them. let me be the last. But, I am still hoping

• If it's just a month old host even they are probably scrambling to get a server setup for ya. Good luck

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Maybe they ran out of passion.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited January 2023

and its gone.

• Its time to move on, mr. handsome!
    And welcome to LET.