Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what panel/software to host vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what panel/software to host vps

Hi,
right now ive tried using proxmox but its too complicated for me.
I want to create some vps on my dedicated server ive got from ovh.
What solution you can recommend?

thanks

Comments

• Are you new in VPS or Dedicated Server?
    https://www.keyhelp.de/en/

Free, easy to use and doesn't go wrong. The main issue is only "web server" but if you want something that works, definetly Keyhelp control panel is a good one. Good to host html websites and websites that won't require too much optimization in server side.

Thanked by 2Tony40 Ympker
  • @sandoz said:
    Are you new in VPS or Dedicated Server?
    https://www.keyhelp.de/en/

Free, easy to use and doesn't go wrong. The main issue is only "web server" but if you want something that works, definetly Keyhelp control panel is a good one. Good to host html websites and websites that won't require too much optimization in server side.

Thanks but isnt keyhelp for webhosting?
    Im searching for a solution to create virtual servers on my dedicated server.

• Proxmox

• @buddermilch said:
    Proxmox

too complicated for me. I tried to get vps running but i have only 1 ip for my dedicated server and i cant get it running. No connection from the vps to the internet.

• @gbzret4d said:

@buddermilch said:
    Proxmox

too complicated for me. I tried to get vps running but i have only 1 ip for my dedicated server and i cant get it running. No connection from the vps to the internet.

I don't know if there is anything more simple. @Maounique posted a very good tutorial for Proxmox IPv4 NAT that works on probably all servers. If that's too hard go managed and ask your hoster to set it up for you.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Virtualizor

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • Proxmox. Lots of videos on YouTube and very reliable.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • SolusVM, Virtfusion. Extremely easy to setup and use.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @GreenWood said:
    SolusVM, Virtfusion. Extremely easy to setup and use.

Virtfusion 15$/month but i cant find a trial for it

• amjamj Member

@gbzret4d said:

@GreenWood said:

https://virtfusion.com/

Get started with a free 30 day evaluation now!
    No need to register or input any payment details. Just run the installer to activate the evaluation license.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @gbzret4d said:

@GreenWood said:

There is a trial of 30 days to try it. You need first to read their docs.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • Thank you @amj and @GreenWood

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

There is still Virtualizor, but with it you will need a pool of addresses so that everything works out of the box right away, and yes, Proxmox is the easiest. Why do you need a VPS, maybe a docker is enough. If the VPS is to be sold, then he needs to buy another pool of ip addresses from the hoster