Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FOSS CRM- any ideas?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FOSS CRM- any ideas?

Hi.

I am looking for a CRM that i would probably host on a shared hosting. i have tried the usual suspects on softacuolous scripts, suitecrm and sugarcrm and vtiger and others but most if not all of them seem to be open source in name only, keeping "features in the paid cloud version" only and releasing open source versions as an afterthought or a crippled version...

android app support is also something i am looking for. the thing is, if i had the amount of cash lying around, i would just pay for zoho crm and be done with it but here i am.

does anyone use a CRM that is "free" or "open source" whatever you call it and has android app support and isnt a crippled version of their paid offering?

i saw a couple, like kayincrm or something which looks good but i could not find an android app so yeah... is there something out there?

Comments