Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CogentCo Seattle / Psinet Inc Seattle
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CogentCo Seattle / Psinet Inc Seattle

silicomnetsilicomnet Member
edited December 2022 in Outages

90 minutes down. Location Seattle. Anyone knows what happen?

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

From Cogent's network status page in eCogent:

Customers located at 32275 32ND AVENUE SOUTH FEDERAL WAY, Seattle Washington may be experiencing down circuits. There is currently a power outage in the area. The Cogent NOC and Engineers are currently dispatching to resolve the issue. There is no ETR at this time. The master case is HD302548066.

• @qps said:

Customers located at 32275 32ND AVENUE SOUTH FEDERAL WAY, Seattle Washington may be experiencing down circuits. There is currently a power outage in the area. The Cogent NOC and Engineers are currently dispatching to resolve the issue. There is no ETR at this time. The master case is HD302548066.

Thanks, can you post link? I can´t see this update in my dashboard.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@silicomnet said:

@qps said:

Thanks, can you post link? I can´t see this update in my dashboard.

https://ecogent.cogentco.com/network-status

• Thanks. Our Seattle servers backup