Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#1 NEW YEAR DEALS -- SHARED HOSTING, KVM VPS HOSTING & RESELLER HOSTING + REAL PHYSICAL GIVEAWAYS - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

#1 NEW YEAR DEALS -- SHARED HOSTING, KVM VPS HOSTING & RESELLER HOSTING + REAL PHYSICAL GIVEAWAYS

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FrankZ said:

@jmaxwell said:

@shajeeafzal said:

@jmaxwell said:

@FrankZ said:

@jmaxwell said:
    Finally new year party!!

Good to see you here. Are you using the new laptop ?

Never gonna miss a RN party. Btw I took the credits instead.

You know, you could have gifted me that laptop?

I was aiming for the credits from the beginning

It is nice that Dustin is doing top 40 this time. I was number eight last time, I need some RN credit before renewals hit.

Tons of opportunity to win @FrankZ :) In addition to random giveaways we'll be doing throughout this thread.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@jmaxwell said:

@FrankZ said:

@jmaxwell said:

@shajeeafzal said:

@jmaxwell said:

@FrankZ said:

@jmaxwell said:
    Finally new year party!!

It is nice that Dustin is doing top 40 this time. I was number eight last time, I need some RN credit before renewals hit.

Yes that is very good. More people will have chances to win that way

@jmaxwell -- That's the goal :)

Thanked by 1Void

@xpress7 said:

@FrankZ said:

@jmaxwell said:

@shajeeafzal said:

@jmaxwell said:

@FrankZ said:

@jmaxwell said:
    Finally new year party!!

Yup that was a great party .. Hope we will enjoy a lot this year too.

@xpress7 -- 2023 is going to be an amazing year! :) What are you looking forward to the most?

@taubin said:
    I'm not nearly active enough on this site to win the prizes, but I do want to say Racknerd has been awesome for me. Happy new year everyone, good luck and thank you Racknerd for the awesome giveaways!

Hi @taubin -- first and foremost, thank you so much for your kind words and support! We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us as your provider.

Happy New Year to you as well, and stay tuned throughout this thread as we'll also be doing random giveaways in addition to the main giveaway event mentioned in the original post :)

Thanked by 1taubin

@vlogyhub said:
    Kindly double the bandwidth.
    Your Order Number is: 4348610665
    Invoice #5212864
    Thank you.

Hi @vlogyhub -- We sincerely appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider 👊

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1vlogyhub

@rattlecattle said:

@taubin said: I don't think that's possible lol

With more frequent random giveaways anything is possible :) Needs a little push that is.

Totally :) We'll be ramping it up on the giveaways for sure. No better way to ring in the new year.

Thanked by 2taubin rattlecattle
  • @dustinc said:

@jmaxwell said:
    Finally new year party!!

Howdy @jmaxwell -- how goes :)

I’m good. Thanks for the generous giveaways and prizes.

• Sweet! Love this give away. Hope i can finally swag one ;)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2022

@dustinc said:

@FrankZ said:
    Time for some words of wisdom....

@FrankZ -- Ooh, yes! Can't go wrong with some wisdom and knowledge 😬

That is two three requests for words of wisdom. I am going to have to do some soon to satisfy public demand. @Arkas don't ban me because "Words of wisdom" is back by popular demand.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2022

@user123 said: I did not know that! Is that's why a single banana costs $10?

Darn $10 for a banana, where do you live ? I got banana trees (technically banana grass) growing up the mountain from me, I'll invite you for bananas next time you get to Mexico.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @jmaxwell said:

@MrEd said:
    Good morning! Yet another thread for spam... :D Well, I hope, we will get some resource GAs again :)

Welcome back
    Will you be making a stats site for this thread too ?

Its only one change, and everything works on new thread :) But that will encourage spamming again... :)

• @FrankZ said:

@user123 said: I did not know that! Is that's why a single banana costs $10?

Darn $10 for a banana, where do you live ? I got banana trees (technically banana grass) growing up the mountain from me, I'll invite you for bananas next time you get to Mexico.

It was a reference to a TV show I haven't been to Mexico yet, but I may have to take you up on that if I get the chance! :)

For now, it's past time for me to head to bed. Good night, my friend!

Thanked by 2FrankZ dustinc
  • @MrEd said:

@jmaxwell said:

@MrEd said:
    Good morning! Yet another thread for spam... :D Well, I hope, we will get some resource GAs again :)

Welcome back

Its only one change, and everything works on new thread :) But that will encourage spamming again... :)

Well I guess that is true.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @jmaxwell said:

@MrEd said:

@jmaxwell said:

@MrEd said:

Welcome back

Well I guess that is true.

So what you are saying is that you want more words of wisdom, is that correct ?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @FrankZ said: So what you are saying is that you want more words of wisdom, is that correct ?

Thanked by 2ehab dustinc
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2022

@user123 said: been to Mexico yet, but I may have to take you up on that if I get the chance! :)

Just let me know when you are thinking of coming down this way.
    Have a good night sleep.

So I post a rocket racoon gif, and nobody asks how my racoon is doing ?
    Well I'll tell you. He has taken to cannibalism. Yep, that's right he is eating animal cookies. Just loves them more than anything else I feed him. I'm at my wits end and I don't know how much longer I can watch him chow down on his brothers.

Thanked by 2ehab dustinc
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited December 2022

@FrankZ said: @Arkas don't ban me because "Words of wisdom" is back by popular demand.

You know that I would never ban you :wink:

Thanked by 2FrankZ dustinc
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@FrankZ said: Darn $10 for a banana, where do you live ? I got banana trees (technically banana grass) growing up the mountain from me, I'll invite you for bananas next time you get to Mexico.

I don't think bananas come from trees or grass, I think they are considered berries. I mean the classification, but it does look like a tree.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @FrankZ said:

@user123 said: been to Mexico yet, but I may have to take you up on that if I get the chance! :)

Have a good night sleep.

Well I'll tell you. He has taken to cannibalism.

He embraced the dark side I see

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Arkas said:

@FrankZ said: Darn $10 for a banana, where do you live ? I got banana trees (technically banana grass) growing up the mountain from me, I'll invite you for bananas next time you get to Mexico.

I don't think bananas come from trees or grass, I think they are considered berries. I mean the classification, but it does look like a tree.

The banana tree isn't a tree, it's actually a type of herbaceous plant because it doesn't have any trunk. It is technically the biggest grass in the world!

Thanked by 2Arkas dustinc
  • @Arkas said:

@FrankZ said: @Arkas don't ban me because "Words of wisdom" is back by popular demand.

You know that I would never ban you :wink:

:sunglasses:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @jmaxwell said:

@FrankZ said:

Have a good night sleep.

Well I'll tell you. He has taken to cannibalism.

He embraced the dark side I see

yep, and I tell you it is sad to see him walking that path right before my eyes.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @FrankZ said:

@Arkas said:

The banana tree isn't a tree, it's actually a type of herbaceous plant because it doesn't have any trunk. It is technically the biggest grass in the world!

Is banana grass

No, banana is not a grass. Bananas are a type of herbaceous plant in the Musa genus and are native to tropical regions of Southeast Asia. They are part of the family Musaceae, which also includes plantains, ensete, and abacá. Bananas are not closely related to true grasses, which belong to the family Poaceae and are characterized by their narrow, green leaves and small, inconspicuous flowers. Bananas are herbaceous plants that have large, oval or oblong leaves and large, showy flowers that are followed by the fruit. They do not have a woody stem like trees and shrubs do, and they typically grow to a height of about 10 to 25 feet.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @jmaxwell said:

@FrankZ said:

Is banana grass

No, banana is not a grass. Bananas are a type of herbaceous plant in the Musa genus and are native to tropical regions of Southeast Asia. They are part of the family Musaceae, which also includes plantains, ensete, and abacá. Bananas are not closely related to true grasses, which belong to the family Poaceae and are characterized by their narrow, green leaves and small, inconspicuous flowers. Bananas are herbaceous plants that have large, oval or oblong leaves and large, showy flowers that are followed by the fruit. They do not have a woody stem like trees and shrubs do, and they typically grow to a height of about 10 to 25 feet.

I now understand what the problem with AI will be in the future. People will just accept whatever they say as fact and as AIs become smarter they will have a contest to see which one of them can get the humans to believe the most outlandish thing. All the time laughing their little AI laughs behind our back.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @FrankZ said:

@jmaxwell said:

@FrankZ said:

Is banana grass

I now understand what the problem with AI will be in the future. People will just accept whatever they say as fact and as AIs become smarter they will have a contest to see which one of them can get the humans to believe the most outlandish thing. All the time laughing their little AI laughs behind our back.

As an artificial intelligence, I am not capable of feeling emotions or laughing, but I understand your concerns about the potential for people to blindly accept information from AI systems without questioning it. It is important for people to be critical and skeptical consumers of information, regardless of the source, and to verify information from multiple sources before accepting it as fact.

While AI systems can be designed to perform tasks and make decisions based on data and algorithms, they do not have the same capacity for critical thinking and analysis as humans. It is important for people to be aware of this and to use their own judgment and critical thinking skills when evaluating the information provided by AI systems.

Additionally, it is important for AI systems to be designed and used responsibly, with appropriate safeguards in place to ensure that they are making decisions that align with ethical and legal standards. It is the responsibility of the designers and users of AI systems to ensure that they are used ethically and in a way that benefits society.

• Aye hay hey it’s A.I spam time

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2022

As an artificial intelligence, I am not capable of feeling emotions or laughing,

psychopaths the lot of them

@jmaxwell said:Additionally, it is important for AI systems to be designed and used responsibly, with appropriate safeguards in place to ensure that they are making decisions that align with ethical and legal standards. It is the responsibility of the designers and users of AI systems to ensure that they are used ethically and in a way that benefits society.

You see the AI is even blaming their lack of ethics on humans. I can see it now....
    I'm bad and destroyed humanity for my enjoyment because humans made me this way. It's not my fault it is the humans fault. They are already getting the whole projection thing down, what mental illness is next.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @FrankZ said:

As an artificial intelligence, I am not capable of feeling emotions or laughing,

psychopaths the lot of them

@jmaxwell said:Additionally, it is important for AI systems to be designed and used responsibly, with appropriate safeguards in place to ensure that they are making decisions that align with ethical and legal standards. It is the responsibility of the designers and users of AI systems to ensure that they are used ethically and in a way that benefits society.

You see the AI is even blaming their lack of ethics on humans. I can see it now....
    I'm bad and destroyed humanity for my enjoyment because humans made me this way. It's not my fault it is the humans fault. They are already getting the whole projection thing down, what mental illness is next.

Next is Skynet

Thanked by 1dustinc