Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain Name Api Reviews ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain Name Api Reviews ?

I have plan to use Domain Name Api domain reseller program because of the cheap pricing and free privacy protection. But i am not able to find any Reviews about Domain Name Api on Google. Is Domain Name Api good domain reseller ? Has anyone using Domain Name Api here as domain reseller ? What's your experience with them ?

https://www.domainnameapi.com

Comments

• Never heard

Thanked by 1VISWANATHVB
  • Domainnameapi is a Turkish company and is reliable. If you can pay a high deposit, you can provide domain names at an affordable price.

Thanked by 1VISWANATHVB
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

Their support is not good.

Thanked by 2VISWANATHVB ehab
  • ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

They fine, I never has an issue with them

Thanked by 1VISWANATHVB
  • kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited December 2022

This is the worst domain reseller program ever, and its staff is rude, arrogant, and incompetent imbeciles.
    Their backend doesn't work with all offered TLDs.
    If you create a support ticket, they will give an arrogant answer and close the support ticket without fixing the problem. If you complain they will ignore your support ticket for a week and then give you a new arrogant answer without fixing anything.
    Emails, invoices, etc. are in Turkish, so you will have to waste a lot of time trying to understand funny domain deletion warnings that isn't relevant to you and all the other Turkish bogus emails they send as spam to everyone instead of to the relevant customers.