Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Looking for a VPS to deploy Unreal Engine 4 game.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS to deploy Unreal Engine 4 game.

Hello Buddies, i finding a provider to deploy one unreal game,I would like to ask you if any client is running Unreal Engine on your servers, if so what capacity are you using, just to have an idea of what I need, thank you very much.

Comments

• Depends on the game, how many replicated actors there are, how much work each update is doing, how many clients, etc.

Run your particular game server-only on a PC first and see how many clients it supports. That's the only measure that really makes sense. Make sure you test in different situations and maps areas.

Also, personally I'd tend to favour recent Intel because single core maximum clock speed is generally higher, and Unreal tends to prefer doing the majority of its work in one thread. But again, it totally depends on the particular game and what it's doing.

Thanked by 1ocalle