Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Searching a Dedicated Server with Game Anti-DDoS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching a Dedicated Server with Game Anti-DDoS

Hello LET,

I am hosting few game servers in Turkey since few years. Lately, we are facing with much of DDoS attacks every time which up to Tbps. We worked with OVH Game, Voxility, Combahton.. none of them solved our problem.

Our game working in TCP and UDP, there are few basic rules that hosting needs to add to protect us (we will share logic of the rules).

Since our game is not much known, some ddos mitigation systems such as Voxility drops player package too under attack.

So we are searching for a Dedicated Server which can protect us from Game-Specific Attacks;

Memory: 128-256 GB Ram
Processor: Min. 3 GHz Base Clock Speed Needed
Storage: 1 TB NVMe or 2 TB NVMe
Location: Does not matter (Preferably: UK/US/DE)

Budget: $200/monthly,

Thanks.

Comments

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    Check out Tempest or Combahton.

  • Asl4nAsl4n Member
    edited December 2022

    @DP said:
    Check out Tempest or Combahton.

    To be honest Combahton's support team is suck, their rules are blocking our game-packets and I contacted with them for 2 months, they didn't fix it. It was waste of money.

    Tempest is very nice but prices are too expensive for me, since they are offering only 10G unlimited, it makes price expensive.. Contacted with them and they told me that they are not providing 1G unlimited or 10G limited.

  • aquaaqua Member, Host Rep

    Central.so offers Dedicated Servers with Path.net included!

    Custom setups shouldn't be an issue, I have a readily deployable 2x E5-2680v3 - 256GB RAM - 1x 2TB SATA SSD.

  • @aqua said:
    Central.so offers Dedicated Servers with Path.net included!

    Custom setups shouldn't be an issue, I have a readily deployable 2x E5-2680v3 - 256GB RAM - 1x 2TB SATA SSD.

    Do you provide server with min. 3 GHz base clock speed? Because at the website there are no such options, 2680v3 is 2.5 GHz too.

  • aquaaqua Member, Host Rep

    @KaanArs said:

    @aqua said:
    Central.so offers Dedicated Servers with Path.net included!

    Custom setups shouldn't be an issue, I have a readily deployable 2x E5-2680v3 - 256GB RAM - 1x 2TB SATA SSD.

    Do you provide server with min. 3 GHz base clock speed? Because at the website there are no such options, 2680v3 is 2.5 GHz too.

    Currently no. Like I said above, we can do a custom setup without any issues.

    Let me know what an ideal setup would be, and I can see what I can do.

  • dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

    @KaanArs said:
    Hello LET,

    I am hosting few game servers in Turkey since few years. Lately, we are facing with much of DDoS attacks every time which up to Tbps. We worked with OVH Game, Voxility, Combahton.. none of them solved our problem.

    Our game working in TCP and UDP, there are few basic rules that hosting needs to add to protect us (we will share logic of the rules).

    Since our game is not much known, some ddos mitigation systems such as Voxility drops player package too under attack.

    So we are searching for a Dedicated Server which can protect us from Game-Specific Attacks;

    Memory: 128-256 GB Ram
    Processor: Min. 3 GHz Base Clock Speed Needed
    Storage: 1 TB NVMe or 2 TB NVMe
    Location: Does not matter (Preferably: UK/US/DE)

    Budget: $200/monthly,

    Thanks.

    What game are we talking about?

  • sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited December 2022

    First you need to tell us which kind of game we are talking about. Since there are many filters for some of them and differents ports.

Sign In or Register to comment.