Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PHP-Friends.de vServer Winterspecial 2021 SSD Maxi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PHP-Friends.de vServer Winterspecial 2021 SSD Maxi

BetaMasterBetaMaster Member
edited December 2022 in Service Transfers

I want to transfer my php-friends server:

vServer Winterspecial 2021 SSD Maxi (Intel Xeon E5 v3 / v4, 8 dedicated CPU-Cores, 16 GB DDR4-ECC-RAM, 160 GB SSD, 1 GBit/s, free DDoS-Protection, 20 TB Traffic) - 6 month payment / 12 month commitment: (59,94 EUR incl. 19 % VAT)

If you're non eu resident then there is no VAT applied.

In my experience, this provider is so stable, network is amazing, and support is top notch. Although they are german provider, they don't have problem with english client. It's hard to let it go, but I need to reduce cost after black friday and recent price hikes. Just remember that this is a contract provider. I made one year contract till September 2023. You'll receive another 6 months invoice in March 2023.

I'll let this go for $20 via PayPal. You just need an account with them for transfer (if you don't have it, register here: https://php-friends.de/newcustomer). With this transfer you have 2.5 months++ usage till the next invoice.

Yabs: https://yabsdb.com/yabs/3mwlEupV

Thanked by 1abtdw

Comments

• I will take it.

Thanked by 1scooke
  • Transfer is in progress with @abtdw

Thanked by 1abtdw
  • Got it. Thank you @BetaMaster for the quick and prompt transfer. I liked php-friends nice touch of consenting and verifying with me before transferring the server.

• BetaMasterBetaMaster Member
    edited December 2022

@abtdw said:
    Got it. Thank you @BetaMaster for the quick and prompt transfer. I liked php-friends nice touch of consenting and verifying with me before transferring the server.

Thank you so much @abtdw, enjoy your new server. Yeah, php-friends support is awesome. They are definition of a real friend :)