Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hetzner.com showing server error on home page
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hetzner.com showing server error on home page

Anyone know whats up with Hetzner?

Comments

• @anon667 said:

no issues on my end.

perhaps @Hetzner_OL can assist you?

• Humm must just be one of my browsers. My mistake.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

"Shit happens" - Every company big and small.

Thanked by 1DP
  • My stuff is also good. It must be something temporary.

• dystopiadystopia Member
    edited December 2022

The homepage for me. archive.is loaded the page with no errors. Probably region specific

Full size image

Edit: Refreshed a couple minutes later and the db errors are gone, homepage loads correctly

• varwwwvarwww Member
    edited December 2022

Seems like Hetzner now uses some new inhouse web app firewall called Heray Never seen this before.

Thanked by 1TODO
  • anon667anon667 Member
    edited December 2022

@dystopia said:
    The homepage for me. archive.is loaded the page with no errors. Probably region specific

Full size image

Edit: Refreshed a couple minutes later and the db errors are gone, homepage loads correctly

This is what I was seeing but the refresh did not help. But today its fine.

• Interesting. Such blunder in big company... Clearly that someone at hetz left debug mode on and information got exposed to visitors. Silverstripe cms.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • Similar happend to me before, my VPS went down as well.

Even though I had logs and their own panel had saved the error state in the ”activities” feed, their support denied that it ever happend, and said ”they’d notice”.

It’s the attitude that the client is always wrong that ultimately led me to pay a lot more at Vultr for basically the same thing.

Hetzner also often had like 1-2 minute hiccups, with Vultr, so far, I’ve never had those.

• ok on Firefox .

• @anon667 said:

Did you take it down? #antisec

• Haha just saw the page and Google bring me back here.