Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Email Reseller Promo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Email Reseller Promo

2»

Comments

• @jar I already have a reseller plan on Lucy server, are the plans for this offer hosted on that same server or on another?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2022

@shileno said:
    @jar I already have a reseller plan on Lucy server, are the plans for this offer hosted on that same server or on another?

Right now only the Lucy server is provisioning new orders. I haven't added the new NAS to the Safari box yet.

• idohostingidohosting Member
    edited December 2022

@jar Better to be safe then sorry just double checking we can upgrade this plan down the track right? I just notice its a separate package from your normal reseller50

• @jar Do you have any larger plans (didn't see any listed above 150 GB)? Or would I be able to get a custom quote? A plan in the 250 GB, 500 GB, or more?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2023

@jordonr said:
    @jar Do you have any larger plans (didn't see any listed above 150 GB)? Or would I be able to get a custom quote? A plan in the 250 GB, 500 GB, or more?

I don’t. A reseller would want to fill one package to their preferred capacity (I recommend overselling small allocations) and then purchase another plan to continue provisioning new accounts. It makes it easier for me to move things around as needed, as all servers have limited storage.

OVH NAS could help me extend storage somewhat indefinitely, but provisioning times are up to a month, sometimes with no stock for months. So I haven’t yet solved the storage problem in an affordable and high performing way. I tried rolling my own and it was a disaster that ended in minor data loss.

• @jar Thanks for your response. I already use MXRoute and only have good things to say. But in this specific case I have a client that already has 180 GB of email, and I was hoping to offload their in-house mail server to MXRoute.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jordonr said:
    @jar Thanks for your response. I already use MXRoute and only have good things to say. But in this specific case I have a client that already has 180 GB of email, and I was hoping to offload their in-house mail server to MXRoute.

Have you seen the new large storage plans? https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184324/mxroute-email-hosting-new-large-storage-plans/p1

Thanked by 1jar
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@alligatoraxe said:

@jordonr said:
    @jar Thanks for your response. I already use MXRoute and only have good things to say. But in this specific case I have a client that already has 180 GB of email, and I was hoping to offload their in-house mail server to MXRoute.

Have you seen the new large storage plans? https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184324/mxroute-email-hosting-new-large-storage-plans/p1

He has: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3623115#Comment_3623115

Please don't necropost