Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

A tool for managing multiple VPN networks on the same server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A tool for managing multiple VPN networks on the same server?

I think my service provider is interfering with my connections through my VPN and I would like to try different ports and switch them between TCP and UDP.

Is there any tool like angristan or nyr that can manage multiple servers on the same host, placing them into different networks?

Comments

• For WireGuard, you just need multiple config files - call the first one wg0.conf, then the next one wg1.conf, etc. Make sure they use different ports. Use wg-quick to bring them up like usual. sudo systemctl enable wg-quick@wg1 to enable the second one automatically upon boot.

Wireguard doesn't have the concept of servers and clients, just nodes.

Wireguard is also UDP-only, so you'll have to find a different VPN client for TCP (or use something at a lower layer, like IPSec). Note that TCP is generally not recommended for VPNs, unless you really have no other choice. It'll be noticeably slower than UDP.

Thanked by 1ElonBezos