Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ho-ho-ho! Christmas Present from Contabo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ho-ho-ho! Christmas Present from Contabo

contabo_mcontabo_m Member, Patron Provider

No Setup Fee for VPS, Storage VPS, VDS, and Dedicated Servers for existing Contabo customers for a limited time only – we’ve prepared this Christmas promotion to thank you for your continuous loyalty as our customer.

This is a great opportunity for you to try out, for example, a new VPS or VDS plan that you have been considering. Just select a plan you want and the No Setup Fee promotion will be applied.

Remember this is a deal only for existing customers, and it’s only available for a limited time. So be sure to grab it right now! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Comments

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

do you have any good deal for a guy who over pay from another cloud to contabo 🥹🥲

• Storage vpa doean't seem to be storage vps to me. Ram, cpu and price are too high. Storage vps should be higher storage only.

• Does you have the same low performace?

• seenuseenu Member
    edited December 2022

@ninjatk said:
    do you have any good deal for a guy who over pay from another cloud to contabo 🥹🥲

IMO there are many providers here who can provide better specs at less than half of that bill

• any promo for object storage?

• IO is really poor, I hope it can be improved, otherwise I can't recommend it