Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server in Singapore or around Southeast Asia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server in Singapore or around Southeast Asia

Hi, we are looking for a Dedicated Server or Hybrid/Virtual Dedicated Server with the following specs (No VPS):

8core/16thread CPU. (6c/12t may be acceptable though)
64GB RAM. (48GB may be acceptable though)
Around 2TB SSD storage or more. Either NVMe or SATA is fine.
20+ TB of monthly network bandwidth. 10 TB likely isn't enough.
We must be able to install and configure our own 2 VMs on the server.
Southeast or South Asia location. Ideally Singapore.
Budget: <$200/month, Ideally <$150/month.
ToS with no blanket anything-crypto-related bans like Hetzner. We will be hosting some blockchain nodes and related software (but not mining on the server itself).

Saw some decent options from OVHCloud and Contabo. Already looked at PhoenixNap, Godedicated, Streamline Services, and RansomIT, but they were not better options for us. Looking to see if anyone has any additional good choices or recommendations.

Comments

• 20+tb for <150$ is not possible.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited December 2022

Malaysia
    https://www.shinjiru.com.my/enterprise/dedicated-server/ - very friendly people (if none of "prebuilt" packages fit your needs, contact them, I believe they should be able to offer what you are asking for in your price range).

Singapore should be very easy to find, will update this post later with more hosts.

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

2TB SSD and you ask for pay only under 150 bucks? Who can do that is crazy

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited December 2022

@ninjatk said:

Its very much possible. We are talking about normal drives, not some RAID10'd storage.
    RAM may be harder to get, but some old DDR3 is always an option ig.

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted
    edited December 2022

@treesmokah said:

@ninjatk said:

Its very much possible. We are talking about normal drives, not some RAID10'd storage.

If the OP pays a long-time contract, I think it possible, you right about RAID10’d, I'm totally agree.

• +1 for shinjiru