Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH/SYS London 16TB Intel Xeon D1540 available for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH/SYS London 16TB Intel Xeon D1540 available for transfer

Hello!

I'd like to transfer a OVH/SYS dedicated server located in London. The hardware spec is detailed below:

CPU Intel Xeon D1540 - 8c/16t - 2 GHz/2.6 GHz
RAM 32 GB ECC 2133 MHz
HDD 4×4 TB HDD SATA Soft RAID (Upgrade from 4×2 TB HDD SATA Soft RAID)

Bandwidth
250 Mbps outgoing
1 Gbps incoming

Datacenter
OVH London (ERI 1) - UK

The server is on the OVH IE account region and the usual monthly renewal price is EUR €27.49 excl. VAT. However, this server is fully paid-up until 2 August 2025, so there is more than 2.5 years of service left!

At today's renewal rate the server is worth EUR €869.44 excl. VAT in fully paid-up service.

The reason for transferring is that my requirements have changed and I no longer need this server. I'm not looking to profit, but if I can get a reasonable and fair price, as close as possible to the paid-up service value, I'd let it go.

It's perfect for someone that needs a high 16TB HDD storage space!

If you have any questions please ask.

Thank you.

Comments

• kdhkdh Member
    edited December 2022

I don't think OVH now allows service transfers, but you can still give it a try.
    Good luck with your sales tho :)
    Those massive storage looks good

• bit unlucky u extended until 2025, else i woudlve taken it

• @kdh said:
    I don't think OVH now allows service transfers, but you can still give it a try.

Ofcourse they will allow. Got transferred a server from a friend yesterday.

• Someone wants to cancel their 16TB club membership? Hmm.

• @Zyra said:
    bit unlucky u extended until 2025, else i woudlve taken it

Lol why unlucky? If you need, it's already paid for. You trying a quick 1 month churn here?

• @kdh said:

You can transfer it yourself, just click the Manage contacts button below the server panel.

• @plumberg said:

@Zyra said:
    bit unlucky u extended until 2025, else i woudlve taken it

Lol why unlucky? If you need, it's already paid for. You trying a quick 1 month churn here?

lol

• Good luck with the transfer. Careful getting paid via Paypal/CC, too easy to reverse after transfer is completed. Bank/Crypto might be a safer option :smile:

• Can i pay you in monthly instalment?

• @bdspice said:
    Can i pay you in monthly instalment?

Lol 😆

• @Sid said:
    Hello!

I'd like to transfer a OVH/SYS dedicated server located in London. The hardware spec is detailed below:

CPU Intel Xeon D1540 - 8c/16t - 2 GHz/2.6 GHz
    RAM 32 GB ECC 2133 MHz
    HDD 4×4 TB HDD SATA Soft RAID (Upgrade from 4×2 TB HDD SATA Soft RAID)

Bandwidth
    250 Mbps outgoing
    1 Gbps incoming

Datacenter
    OVH London (ERI 1) - UK

The server is on the OVH IE account region and the usual monthly renewal price is EUR €27.49 excl. VAT. However, this server is fully paid-up until 2 August 2025, so there is more than 2.5 years of service left!

At today's renewal rate the server is worth EUR €869.44 excl. VAT in fully paid-up service.

The reason for transferring is that my requirements have changed and I no longer need this server. I'm not looking to profit, but if I can get a reasonable and fair price, as close as possible to the paid-up service value, I'd let it go.

It's perfect for someone that needs a high 16TB HDD storage space!

If you have any questions please ask.

Thank you.

Can't you talk with OVH to give this amount as a service credit reducing the burden of transfer and scammers ?

Thanked by 1Norris