Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inviting you to try our new plans in Singapore - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inviting you to try our new plans in Singapore

2»

Comments

• @yoursunny said:

@Abd said:
    Random locations
    You may specify one location of your choice we will activate if there is stock . rest 4 will be random

You would get more sales if you learn from the NATVPS UK guy and make it into resource pools.
    $15.5/year for 5x NAT containers that the user may deploy at any available location, can delete and move around as desired, can stack to create bigger container, …

15.5/5=3.1usd but 40% off is 4.14 usd each. If, as you said, you choose a region and move at will, the cost is a problem.
    businessmen never lose money.

• @yoursunny said:

@Abd said:
    Random locations
    You may specify one location of your choice we will activate if there is stock . rest 4 will be random

You would get more sales if you learn from the NATVPS UK guy and make it into resource pools.
    $15.5/year for 5x NAT containers that the user may deploy at any available location, can delete and move around as desired, can stack to create bigger container, …

This would only work, If his NAT services and control panel are more stable and reliable.... See posts in this forum or ping/incidents on his NAT status page.

I'm moving to the NATVPS UK Guy...

• I’m waiting for another payment method called “Alipay” :smile:

• my vm got provisioned thanks,

but cant get in to control panel to reinstall OS, anyone have the same situation? i will create a ticket after making sure this is caused by their end

• @ElonBezos said:
    my vm got provisioned thanks,

but cant get in to control panel to reinstall OS, anyone have the same situation? i will create a ticket after making sure this is caused by their end

update: already solved & i can reinstall the new OS, the CP was just toooo slow

Thanked by 1Abd
  • My VPS was down for 2 days and there was no respond form webhorizon's support! :disappointed:

Thanked by 1Pawan
  • @nauthnael said:
    My VPS was down for 2 days and there was no respond form webhorizon's support! :disappointed:

They have a uptime guarantee (https://webhorizon.net/WebHorizon---TOS.html):

Uptime Guarantee
    WebHorizon offers each client with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. In the event that a 99.9% uptime (measured per month) is not met, clients will be eligible to receive a credit(s) based on the situation and amount of downtime. However credit(s) may not be provided for certain events such as: DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks, scheduled maintenance, reboots, hardware replacements and null-routes. In order to receive a "compensation" credit, the client must do so by making a request by opening a billing ticket.

Watch out for their exceptional events - lol.
    With the credit you could prolong your service and get more downtime minutes ;)

Thanked by 1Pawan
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited January 2023

@Abd, that's one extremely long "scheduled maintenance" or whatever you call it.
    Some communication with the clients wouldn't do any harm.

fsn1-deu

(Picking up the last active thread by webhorizon)

Thanked by 1Pawan
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Mumbly said: @Abd, that's one extremely long "scheduled maintenance" or whatever you call it.

They've responded to my ticket that they're "under process of fixing will be done soon".

Thanked by 3Mumbly Ganonk Pawan
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited January 2023

@brueggus said:

@Mumbly said: @Abd, that's one extremely long "scheduled maintenance" or whatever you call it.

They've responded to my ticket that they're "under process of fixing will be done soon".

Issue is resolved today and server up. Than you for the update (host responded shortly after that) :)

Thanked by 1Abd

@Mumbly said:

@brueggus said:

Issue is resolved today and server up. Than you for the update (host responded shortly after that) :)

Mine doesn't seem to allow incoming IPv6 connections except for pings. But I'm still looking, maybe it's something on my end...

Thanked by 1Abd
  • Get this one today but still can't ssh to mine. :(

@jwg29859 said:
    Get this one today but still can't ssh to mine.

Try now.

Thanked by 1jwg29859

...and it's down again. :(

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2023

@brueggus said:
    ...and it's down again. :(

Germany nat online is since the fix, Which location?
    Edit: I see the IPv6 , fixed.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @Abd said:

Yes, fsn1-deu is fixed, working nat ipv4 and ipv6

In sgp1-sgp is working nat ipv4, but not ipv6, can you fix it, please.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@holve said:

@Abd said:

It's working on the host node I confirmed, please create a ticket with more details.

• @Abd said:

@holve said:

@Abd said:

It's working on the host node I confirmed, please create a ticket with more details.

Ticket #7179242

• @brueggus said:

@Mumbly said:

@brueggus said:

Mine doesn't seem to allow incoming IPv6 connections except for pings. But I'm still looking, maybe it's something on my end...

Seems like IPv6 died again (VPS is up and running).

• Mine got trouble with ipv6. Open ticket no response more than 24 hour.

• @Abd said:
    We just restocked the smaller plans, they sell-out quick. :)

Is there currently more of the smaller plans?