Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Year End Liquidation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Year End Liquidation

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

100% Dedicated/Unshared Ports

1 Gbps Unmetered - FREE
2 Gbps Unmetered - $99/m
3 Gbps Unmetered - $190/m
5 Gbps Unmetered - $350/m
10 Gbps Unmetered - $599/m

DDoS Protection - Included

Deals are first come first serve, if you no longer see it on the web site, then it's sold out.

Data Centers:
New York City Metro
Miami, Florida
Los Angeles, California

Add a nVidia Quadro RTX 4000 GPU to the following servers for an additional $99/mo:
-Intel Core i7 9700K
-Intel Core i9 9900K
-Intel Core i9 10900K
-Intel Core i9 13900K
-AMD Ryzen 3700X/3900X/3950X
-AMD Ryzen 5600X/5800X/5900X/5950X

We also have more modern servers in stock, but not listed below as they are priced above $120/mo.

Take ADDITIONAL discounts off the Rapid Deploy servers - recurring for 4 months:
YE22-200OFF499-4MO - $200 off $499+
YE22-80OFF229-4MO - $80 off $229+
YE22-60OFF189-4MO - $60 off $189+
YE22-40OFF129-4MO - $40 off $129+
YE22-25OFF99-4MO - $25 off $99+
YE22-15OFF54-4MO - $15 off $54+
YE22-10OFF-4MO - $10 off

Click Here to See the Full List of Servers

Sample Deals:

Intel "Special" (Quad Core)
32 GB RAM
1TB SSD
$40/m + Free Setup

AMD Ryzen 5600X
64 GB RAM
512GB NVMe (PCIe 4.0!!!)
$74/m + Free Setup

AMD Ryzen 5600X
128GB RAM
1TB NVMe (PCIe 4.0!!!!)
$89/m + Free Setup

AMD Ryzen 3900X
128GB RAM
2 x 2TB NVMe
$129/m + Free Setup

Intel Core i9 10900K
128GB RAM
2TB NVMe + 2TB SSD
$149/m + Free Setup

Dual Xeon E5 2699 V4
512GB RAM
4 x 2TB SSD
$299/m + Free Setup

Click Here to See the Full List of Servers

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Is the price listed after discount? Some of the deals are out of rules.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@aqua said:
    Is the price listed after discount?

Prices are after discount, tried to save people the effort :)

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Got a dedi in their LA location and the routing/network isn't great. So won't extend it. Hardware was fast though for the price.

• Liquidation - does it mean that op is going out of business and liquidating inventory? Thats horrible.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @m4nu said:
    Got a dedi in their LA location and the routing/network isn't great. So won't extend it. Hardware was fast though for the price.

I get some very scenic routing from my home connection in NZ to RS LA - going via Singapore and Tokyo rather than direct to San Jose, which adds about 75ms more than LA should be.

• @Peppery9 said:
    I get some very scenic routing from my home connection in NZ to RS LA - going via Singapore and Tokyo rather than direct to San Jose, which adds about 75ms more than LA should be.

Routing is key. I find the "big guys" peer with everyone under the sun but their routing is crap. If the route goes through cogent or comcast you'll visit every state in the US. :)

@mosquitoguy said: Routing is key. I find the "big guys" peer with everyone under the sun but their routing is crap. If the route goes through cogent or comcast you'll visit every state in the US.

Yepp. I see Comcast a lot via RS. Shame, since the CP and prices were great. Would pay more for better routing.

• @LTniger said:
    Liquidation - does it mean that op is going out of business and liquidating inventory? Thats horrible.

wrong context.

@Peppery9 said: I get some very scenic routing from my home connection in NZ to RS LA - going via Singapore and Tokyo rather than direct to San Jose, which adds about 75ms more than LA should be.

They actually advertise "Direct Connectivity to the Asia Pacific Market"1 and I originally got the server to replace one in Hong Kong.

@m4nu said:

Where to? We have multiple carriers plus direct peering. We can re-route.

@LTniger said:
    Liquidation - does it mean that op is going out of business and liquidating inventory? Thats horrible.

Drama drama drama....

@Peppery9 said:

@m4nu said:

Did you open a ticket? We can often re-route through something more optimal.

@mosquitoguy said:

@Peppery9 said:

Routing is key. I find the "big guys" peer with everyone under the sun but their routing is crap. If the route goes through cogent or comcast you'll visit every state in the US. :)

Most carriers now "hide" hops. Number of hops <> latency or performance.

@m4nu said:

@mosquitoguy said: Routing is key. I find the "big guys" peer with everyone under the sun but their routing is crap. If the route goes through cogent or comcast you'll visit every state in the US.

Yepp. I see Comcast a lot via RS. Shame, since the CP and prices were great. Would pay more for better routing.

Comcast is considered a premium here in the US as they are often congested unless going direct.

edited December 2022

@m4nu said:

@Peppery9 said: I get some very scenic routing from my home connection in NZ to RS LA - going via Singapore and Tokyo rather than direct to San Jose, which adds about 75ms more than LA should be.

They actually advertise "Direct Connectivity to the Asia Pacific Market"1 and I originally got the server to replace one in Hong Kong.

We peer directly with dozens of Asian based ISPs and have at least 1 tier 1 carrier that's focused on Asian connectivity.

@MrRadic said: Where to? We have multiple carriers plus direct peering. We can re-route.

Appreciate the effort. Already opened a ticket before, but was told it's all good because the server can be pinged. ^^

My root issue was that this server was running uptime monitoring containers and after about 2 months there were suddenly many many false positives due to connection errors over the course of about 2 weeks. Rerouting all those monitoring targets is probably difficult.

• @MrRadic said:

That depends on the destination. If the destination is comcast, then going through comcast at the nearest pop (e.g. via direct peering) is often the best route, even though comcast will take the "scenic" route but it will end up being the shortest distance and lower latency. Otherwise, the route will go to their nearest exchange (e.g. ashburn) and circle back to the destination, which makes the distance longer and result in higher latency.

But if the destination is overseas, I would disagree that going through comcast with higher number of hops would result in the same latency as that with lower hops. In any case, the higher the hops, the greater the chance of packet loss so that's never a good thing anyway.

@m4nu said:

@MrRadic said: Where to? We have multiple carriers plus direct peering. We can re-route.

Appreciate the effort. Already opened a ticket before, but was told it's all good because the server can be pinged. ^^

My root issue was that this server was running uptime monitoring containers and after about 2 months there were suddenly many many false positives due to connection errors over the course of about 2 weeks. Rerouting all those monitoring targets is probably difficult.

I would be really interested to see what's up. We've recently been working hard with our infrastructure.

edited December 2022

@mosquitoguy said:

@MrRadic said:

That depends on the destination. If the destination is comcast, then going through comcast at the nearest pop (e.g. via direct peering) is often the best route, even though comcast will take the "scenic" route but it will end up being the shortest distance and lower latency. Otherwise, the route will go to their nearest exchange (e.g. ashburn) and circle back to the destination, which makes the distance longer and result in higher latency.

But if the destination is overseas, I would disagree that going through comcast with higher number of hops would result in the same latency as that with lower hops. In any case, the higher the hops, the greater the chance of packet loss so that's never a good thing anyway.

Comcast dumps at their core for anything international, they're a US domestic carrier. We primarily have them for the local US market and improved access to some international carriers where they have far better performance.

Again, we have several carriers we can route through, just open a ticket if you see weird routing.

• @MrRadic said:

@Peppery9 said:

@m4nu said:

I'm not a customer, so no I haven't - unfortunately, the routing is a blocker as I was otherwise quite keen to pick up a server.

edited December 2022

Happy to help, though the server is already migrated and empty.

Ticket ID from mid-Nov: 398-2B0E813E-0092

@m4nu said:
    Happy to help, though the server is already migrated and empty.

Ticket ID from mid-Nov: 398-2B0E813E-0092

I'll reach out there shortly

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2022

@MrRadic said:

@LTniger said:

Drama drama drama....

He kinda has a point. I only hear "liquidate" wording for going out of business and never for regular overstock or "year end clearance" (used by auto sellers all the time).

I think "clearance” is way more used in this case and liquidation is tied to going tits up.

• LET loves drama. He made a nice clickbait. Enjoy the rick roll.

Thanked by 1MrRadic

@Peppery9 said:

@MrRadic said:

@Peppery9 said:

@m4nu said:

I'm not a customer, so no I haven't - unfortunately, the routing is a blocker as I was otherwise quite keen to pick up a server.

Shoot me a PM or e-mail ([email protected]). I'm curious to see whether we can get the routing to your location improve by switching to a different carrier than whatever it's defaulting to outgoing.

edited December 2022

More sample deals:

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Give us Cheap Colocation for Half/Full Rack with 1G Unmetered, please. If there is possibility, let me know, we can talk for opportunities.

Thanked by 1CH2022
  • What happen 4 months later?

@riofredinand said:
    What happen 4 months later?

The discount expires.

Thanked by 1ShalaWorks

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Give us Cheap Colocation for Half/Full Rack with 1G Unmetered, please. If there is possibility, let me know, we can talk for opportunities.

We don't specialize in colocation.