Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Luminar AI (AI powered photo editing software) is free today until midnight
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Luminar AI (AI powered photo editing software) is free today until midnight

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited December 2022 in General

Just saw this on MyDealz: Luminar AI Photo Editing Software (PC/Mac) is currently available for free (email is needed; newsletter box does not have to be ticked; you need to register an account with them with the same email; again newsletter does not need to be ticked).

More info: https://skylum.com/luminar-ai

Skylum (the software company behind it) usually always publishes their "old" software for free 1 year-ish after the new software gets released (so I don't recommend buying it; instead wait until free release). In the previous years I snagged Luminar 3 and Luminar 4, however, I am quite excited about getting Luminar AI for free since it requires little to no practice to get great results since it is the first version to basically be 100% AI powered (according to Skylum). You can 1-click optimize images easily (tried with a photo from holidays) and adjust things with a couple of clicks. Might be at least worth looking into (even if you prefer PS, Affinity Software; or FOSS).

Lots of AI features included:

Comments