Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of @RackNerd chat bot flashing on every page??? I have the answer!!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tired of @RackNerd chat bot flashing on every page??? I have the answer!!!!

Tired of @racknerd1111 @racknerd6424 chat bot incessantly flashing on every page inside the dashboard? You know, the one where they are basically trying to sell you shit on every page while you are trying to work? I FINALLY got it to stop!!!! Here's how you do it! Get them to "ban" you!

Yup, I too was tired of my tab titles flashing non-stop because I left one on my Racknerd dashboard. I got them to ban me (literally asked for it) from chat and now it won't show up, won't flash, etc!!!! It's AMAZING!!!! You can still apparently get support tickets, etc.

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Ain't no way.

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • OP Karen goes into Walmart, demands to speak to the manager, complains that door greeter was too friendly.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @dahartigan said:
    OP Karen goes into Walmart, demands to speak to the manager, complains that door greeter was too friendly.

if the door greeter followed me around and was like HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! every 2 seconds? yup, I'd want to slap the crap out of them.

• Fuck off! You used to post in racknerds thread.

• Anyway, if you want to see all of RackNerd's products without getting the chat, come to my site https://racknerdtracker.com and U will happy.

• @ascicode said:
    Fuck off! You used to post in racknerds thread.

everyone is a badass behind a computer on the internet.

• I actually like racknerd's vps's. But I'm not going to sit here and beat off to everything they do... not going to be a fanboy of anything. Looks like I hurt @ascicode feelings. lolz.

• Or use an adblock like a normal human being

• @ferrisakl said:
    I actually like racknerd's vps's. But I'm not going to sit here and beat off to everything they do... not going to be a fanboy of anything. Looks like I hurt @ascicode feelings. lolz.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @ascicode said:

@ferrisakl said:
    I actually like racknerd's vps's. But I'm not going to sit here and beat off to everything they do... not going to be a fanboy of anything. Looks like I hurt @ascicode feelings. lolz.

Show pines and tastacles to activat monkey

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Which page?

Why i am not see this

• @dahartigan said:

@ascicode said:

@ferrisakl said:

Thanked by 2ehab dahartigan
  • borowskyborowsky Member
    edited December 2022

Im not sure what do you mean probably because of ublock
    Even then
    For homescreen of lowendtalk you can use something like this more or less

lowendtalk.com##.ItemDiscussion-withPhoto.ItemDiscussion.New.Item:contains("dustin")

or

lowendtalk.com##.ItemDiscussion-withPhoto.ItemDiscussion.New.Item:contains("racknerd")

if you wish to not see another thread bumped indefinitely
    Blocking addons are pretty easy going to strip out what do you want or actually dont want to see

• @ascicode said:

@dahartigan said:

@ascicode said:

@ferrisakl said:

Activation complete

• @add_iT said:
    Which page?

Why i am not see this

I'd show you but I literally can't any more now that I've had them ban me. It's a chat that appears in the lower right corner, including in the "client area". and, if you leave that tab open, at least on firefox, the tab text will flash forever. annoying as hell. but I'll be talking w/ mgmt apparently to try to have them resolve it.