Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

evolutionhost, how long does it take for a cryptocurrency payment to be processed successfully?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

evolutionhost, how long does it take for a cryptocurrency payment to be processed successfully?

I've been using PayPal for the last few years,

Now I have extra usdt, after topping up my balance,

My balance has not been credited for an hour, has anyone paid successfully?

Does anyone know?

Comments

• Welcome to the annual EvolutionHost complaint thread hosted by... this guy.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @insoxin said:

Does anyone know?

Isn't the shitty thing about crypto is that it isn't instant and needs to be processed by some third party for a fee? Doesn't verification often take many hours?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@insoxin said:

Does anyone know?

Isn't the shitty thing about crypto is that it isn't instant and needs to be processed by some third party for a fee? Doesn't verification often take many hours?

No.

Just people use crappy 3rd party processors and poor implementation into WHMCS or whatever. CoinPayments was great but then they dropped support for US based merchants and customers, unfortunately.

Most transactions clear in 10 minutes or less when I pay bills or when a customer pays us. No 3rd party transaction fees because we're processing payments in house.

All depends on how the entire thing is implemented. I'd still rather have USD, mind you.

Thanked by 1TimboJones