Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The acquisition of a bankrupt IDC need how many money usually? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The acquisition of a bankrupt IDC need how many money usually?

2»

Comments

• vRozenSch00n said: We have google translator :P

Even Mr. Google will find it hard to get across him sometimes.
    Just search him on WHT to have a happy laugh.

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

DannyAlex said: Even Mr. Google will find it hard to get across him sometimes.

Just search him on WHT to have a happy laugh.

You mean lost in space translation?
    Naaah, my neighbor's English is worse than that.

When my neighbor wants to explain a worn out tire, he would say "very bad, the tire have no flower",

or when he want to say mind your own business, he would say "don't follow mix, is between me and they"

and when he wants to borrow a handsaw, he would say "I want use something cut wood like come to you come to me" :P

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2013

@qzjqjh said:
    收购一家快破产的idc通常需要多少钱?

The acquisition of a bankrupt IDC need how many money usually?

我刚刚看到ugvps快要挂掉了。。所以我就来问一下这个问题。麻烦大家给我一个介绍。顺路告诉我收购idc需要的流程。

I just saw ugvps dying.. So I have to ask the question. Please give me a paper. On the way tell me buy IDC need to process.

If i understood You well - You want to buy a LEB provider, I'll try to explain myself the best way i know and in the simplest manner possible:

The prices are not strictly determined, it all depends on the real value of the provider, and the value it's owner is asking for.
    The bottom line is always the price upon You'll agree with the previous owner.

As far as i know such parts of the deal - where numbers are mentioned, are usually done within the privacy of both sides, not publicly.

You may be able to find a "hump & dump" provider, with some amount of clients, some kid that is more than willing to sell it's oversold server and the client base usually for a couple of grands.

Anyhow the things You should pay attention are:

• full inventory check (more usable stuff is good)

• the status of the infrastructure (is the infrastructure in good shape? from both hardware and software point of view)

• number of active clients (the bigger the better)

• general profile of the active clients (are they "budget" or "power" users)

• current plan offerings (clients don't want to change to a worse plan)

• current profitability state (is it sustainable or not, why the owner is selling the business, if not, can You make it sustainable?)

• is there a future for the business?

Considering these points You'll determine if the price the owner is asking for is right.

Briefly, that's it.

About buying a data center: It's simply too expensive, You might want to start with some sort of data farm.

Just to clarify - i am talking in general, i am not referring to anyone in specific.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • What happens here? :)

• please speak in english

• OMG... qiuzijian V5...