Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


End of year party %60 discount on all VPS plans(starts €2.49) from (UK,FR,DE,PL,TR) KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

End of year party %60 discount on all VPS plans(starts €2.49) from (UK,FR,DE,PL,TR) KVM

MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2022 in Offers

Hosting Big Data - MyHBD

MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data company. Keeping the price of our products low, while providing the highest quality service, is one of our most important achievements. Our mission is to provide an easy-to-use VPS.

What is the meaning of MyHBD?

MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data company. The company is currently located in Enschede, The Netherlands.

What do we mainly have to offer?

We provide VPS from four different countries: Turkey, Germany, France, and UK. All our VPS includes a virtualizor control panel. Virtualizor offers completely simple and easy management for customers. We use KVM virtualization for our VPS, one of the most powerful virtualization techniques in the world.

Discount benefit:

⚡%60⚡ discount on all VPS plans for the first month + a surprise gift from us (1 or 2 GB extra Ram / €20 credit according to the lottery for 50 customers)

Promotion Code for ⚡%60⚡ discount : LETEND2022 This discount code is included for all our products

Every MyHBD Cloud VPS Includes:

  • Free migration
  • Root and VPN access
  • KVM Virtualization
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • 1Gbps port installed (only on UK servers)
  • Control Your server with API
  • DDoS Protected
  • Mount your desired ISO
  • Automatic OS install
  • Choice Linux (CentOS, AlmaLinux, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, suse, secintific) or your own ISO

UK VPS PRICE PLANS

PLAN UK 0.5 UK 1
RAM 1GB 2GB
CPU 1vcore 2vcore
Storage 20 GB SSD 30GB SSD
Traffic Unlimited Unlimited
IPv4 1 1
Port 1Gbps 1Gbps
VIRT KVM VPS - HostNamaste KVM VPS - HostNamaste
Price €5.99 

€8.49 

Discounted Price €2.39 P.M €3.39 P.M
Order ORDER ORDER

Promotion Code for ⚡%60⚡ discount : LETEND2022

Poland VPS PRICE PLANS

PLAN PL 0.5 PL 1
RAM 1GB 2GB
CPU 1vcore 2vcore
Storage 20 GB SSD 30GB SSD
Traffic Unlimited Unlimited
IPv4 1 1
Port 100Mbps 100Mbps
VIRT KVM VPS - HostNamaste KVM VPS - HostNamaste
Price €5.99 

€8.49 

Discounted Price €2.39 P.M €3.39 P.M
Order ORDER ORDER

Promotion Code for ⚡%60⚡ discount : LETEND2022

Turkey VPS PRICE PLANS

PLAN TR 0.5 TR 1
RAM 1GB 2GB
CPU 1vcore 2vcore
Storage 20 GB SSD 30GB SSD
Traffic Unlimited Unlimited
IPv4 1 1
Port 100Mbps 100Mbps
VIRT KVM VPS - HostNamaste KVM VPS - HostNamaste
Price €5.99 

€8.49 

Discounted Price €2.39 P.M €3.39 P.M
Order ORDER ORDER

Promotion Code for ⚡%60⚡ discount : LETEND2022

Germany VPS PRICE PLANS

PLAN DE 0.5 DE 1
RAM 1GB 2GB
CPU 1vcore 2vcore
Storage 20 GB SSD 30GB SSD
Traffic Unlimited Unlimited
IPv4 1 1
Port 100Mbps 100Mbps
VIRT KVM VPS - HostNamaste KVM VPS - HostNamaste
Price €5.99 

€8.49 

Discounted Price €2.39 P.M €3.39 P.M
Order ORDER ORDER

MyHBD Looking glass: UK DC - FR DC - PL DC - TR DC

You have to turn your VPN OFF during order . Also, you have to verify your identity to activate service

Contact us:

sales[AT]myhbd.net

Website online chat : https://myhbd.net

Comments

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    Do you have IPv6 and IPv9?

  • It should always have the discounted price, or its a no go.

  • MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    Do you have IPv6 and IPv9?

    Unfortunately, we don't provide IPv6/IPv9 yet.

  • Hosting Big Data - MyHBD

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    No IPv6 hall of shame

    • GitHub, Globalping
    • Outlook
    • SparkPost
    • ColonCrossing - VirMach, RackNerd, CloudServer, HostNamaste (Dallas), cheapwindowsvps
    • XetHost
    • SoftShellWeb (San Jose only)
    • IOFlood - 1TBVPS, Inception Hosting (Phoenix)
    • KhanWebHost
    • Wishosting
    • Reprise Hosting
    • HostWebis
    • Nexus Bytes (shared hosting only)
    • Oplink
    • Leapswitch Networks (except Mumbai)
    • FTPiT (Fremont and New York only)
    • DedicatServer gardens
    • HostTiger HostTigger
    • ForwardWeb
    • SKB Enterprise
    • HostHatch (Sydney etc)
    • Watta Server, ONeil Online
    • HostMayo
    • Private-Hosting di Cipriano Oscar
    • GardenCloud gardens
    • CoreHosting
    • Hye Cloud
    • iHostART (OpenVZ)
    • VirmAche, Gullo New York
    • HostVDS
    • FireVPS
    • Rabisu
    • MyHBD

    Include IPv6 for no extra cost on every plan in every location to get delisted.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @ascicode said:
    It should always have the discounted price, or its a no go.

    @MyHBD said:
    ⚡%60⚡ discount on all VPS plans for the first month

    Offer violates rules:
    Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, or equivalent recurring.

    For 4GB and 8GB plans, the recurring prices are above $10/month.

  • MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @ascicode said:
    It should always have the discounted price, or its a no go.

    @MyHBD said:
    ⚡%60⚡ discount on all VPS plans for the first month

    Offer violates rules:
    Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, or equivalent recurring.

    For 4GB and 8GB plans, the recurring prices are above $10/month.

    Thanks for your comment, but how do we violate the rules? The rule is: Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, OR equivalent recurring. All our offers are less than $10/month.

  • @MyHBD said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @ascicode said:
    It should always have the discounted price, or its a no go.

    @MyHBD said:
    ⚡%60⚡ discount on all VPS plans for the first month

    Offer violates rules:
    Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, or equivalent recurring.

    For 4GB and 8GB plans, the recurring prices are above $10/month.

    Thanks for your comment, but how do we violate the rules? The rule is: Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, OR equivalent recurring. All our offers are less than $10/month.

    He means without discount code, the price would exceed $10/month.

    Thanked by 1lewellyn
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2022

    @MyHBD said:
    Thanks for your comment, but how do we violate the rules? The rule is: Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, OR equivalent recurring. All our offers are less than $10/month.

    Recurring price for 4GB is €13.49/month, which exceeds the limit.
    Discount code only applies to the first term, but does not change recurring price.

    "or equivalent" refers to the equivalent monthly price of a different billing term.
    For example, either $120/year or $0.0139/hour is equivalent to $10/month.

    "recurring" is a requirement that applies to every price, regardless of billing term.

    Thanked by 1lewellyn
  • @Liso said:

    @MyHBD said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @ascicode said:
    It should always have the discounted price, or its a no go.

    @MyHBD said:
    ⚡%60⚡ discount on all VPS plans for the first month

    Offer violates rules:
    Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, or equivalent recurring.

    For 4GB and 8GB plans, the recurring prices are above $10/month.

    Thanks for your comment, but how do we violate the rules? The rule is: Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, OR equivalent recurring. All our offers are less than $10/month.

    He means without discount code, the price would exceed $10/month.

    To clarify, "recurring" means "every month". The offers in the listing include those which are more than $10 after the first month.

    The rule is there to keep hosts from going "hey yeah we have a low end offer! It's 2.99! Then it's 29.99 later! Suckers!"

    And honestly that's what this feels like:

    @MyHBD said:
    ⚡%60⚡ discount on all VPS plans for the first month

  • MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @MyHBD said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @ascicode said:
    It should always have the discounted price, or its a no go.

    @MyHBD said:
    ⚡%60⚡ discount on all VPS plans for the first month

    Offer violates rules:
    Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, or equivalent recurring.

    For 4GB and 8GB plans, the recurring prices are above $10/month.

    Thanks for your comment, but how do we violate the rules? The rule is: Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, OR equivalent recurring. All our offers are less than $10/month.

    Recurring price for 4GB is €13.49/month, which exceeds the limit.
    Discount code only applies to the first term, but does not change recurring price.

    "or equivalent" refers to the equivalent monthly price of a different billing term.
    For example, either $120/year or $0.0139/hour is equivalent to $10/month.

    "recurring" is a requirement that applies to every price, regardless of billing term.

    Ah OK. We didn't know that. We'll edit our offer now and delete 2 extra plans.

    @Liso said: He means without discount code, the price would exceed $10/month.

    Thanks for clarifying this issue

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2022

    Academic technologies
    Our extraordinary Technical Support and Customer Service is one of the main reasons why our clients rate FastCloud as the number one hosting solution for personal and small business websites. And we can’t thank them enough for their recommendations. Because transparency and honesty are part of our core values, we believe it is essential that we let you know what’s included in our hosting product support and what’s not, before making your purchasing decision.

    https://myhbd.net/server-status/

    Pretty nice copy-paste.
    Missing Poland from status.

    --

    @MyHBD said: VIRT

    I like this KVM images, I will check where you get them from... https://www.hostnamaste.com/images/hostnamaste-kvm-vps.png
    oh, sad.

    --

    @MyHBD said: MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data company

    You sure it does not stands for HOSTING BAREBONE DATA or Harbinger big data?

    --

    Website full of lorem ipsum and placeholders - are you brand new brand?

    Anyway I just wanted to ask about Looking Glass / Datacenter for Poland, but went down a little rabbit hole trying to find it first...

  • @JabJab said:

    Academic technologies
    Our extraordinary Technical Support and Customer Service is one of the main reasons why our clients rate FastCloud as the number one hosting solution for personal and small business websites. And we can’t thank them enough for their recommendations. Because transparency and honesty are part of our core values, we believe it is essential that we let you know what’s included in our hosting product support and what’s not, before making your purchasing decision.

    https://myhbd.net/server-status/

    Pretty nice copy-paste.
    Missing Poland from status.

    --

    @MyHBD said: VIRT

    I like this KVM images, I will check where you get them from... https://www.hostnamaste.com/images/hostnamaste-kvm-vps.png
    oh, sad.

    --

    @MyHBD said: MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data company

    You sure it does not stands for HOSTING BAREBONE DATA or Harbinger big data?

    --

    Website full of lorem ipsum and placeholders - are you brand new brand?

    Anyway I just wanted to ask about Looking Glass / Datacenter for Poland, but went down a little rabbit hole trying to find it first...

    Well all that helps my original thought that "Academic technologies" is the explanation for their business address in the footer being student housing...

  • MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider

    @JabJab said:

    Academic technologies
    Our extraordinary Technical Support and Customer Service is one of the main reasons why our clients rate FastCloud as the number one hosting solution for personal and small business websites. And we can’t thank them enough for their recommendations. Because transparency and honesty are part of our core values, we believe it is essential that we let you know what’s included in our hosting product support and what’s not, before making your purchasing decision.

    https://myhbd.net/server-status/

    Pretty nice copy-paste.
    Missing Poland from status.

    --

    @MyHBD said: VIRT

    I like this KVM images, I will check where you get them from... https://www.hostnamaste.com/images/hostnamaste-kvm-vps.png
    oh, sad.

    --

    @MyHBD said: MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data company

    You sure it does not stands for HOSTING BAREBONE DATA or Harbinger big data?

    --

    Website full of lorem ipsum and placeholders - are you brand new brand?

    Anyway I just wanted to ask about Looking Glass / Datacenter for Poland, but went down a little rabbit hole trying to find it first...

    Thanks for your attention . we have edited the missing details

    We are standing as Hosting big data . registered in the Netherlands with the Chamber of commerce # 88189090

    You can easily check looking glass as the links we are provided above

    @MyHBD said: MyHBD Looking glass: UK DC - FR DC - PL DC - TR DC

    Or you can check it from here : https://myhbd.net/server-status/

  • MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data

    Oh Cool. I thought because of all the birthday begging posts, someone grabbed the opportunity and made a HappyBirthDay host.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member
    edited December 2022

    Btw what’s with the fake Trustpilot statistics ?

    You only have 4 reviews and 3.6 rating on TP but according to your site:

    Oh also, according to TP description “MyHBD stands for Hosting Barebone Data company.” So which one is it? BigData or BareBones ?

  • MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider

    @jmaxwell said:
    Btw what’s with the fake Trustpilot statistics ?

    You only have 4 reviews and 3.6 rating on TP but according to your site:

    Oh also, according to TP description “MyHBD stands for Hosting Barebone Data company.” So which one is it? BigData or BareBones ?

    Thanks for your attention.

    There was some mistake from our web design team, there were some samples, and also it's not linked to Trustpilot, so we have deleted them.

    Also, as I said we are "Hosting big data" registered company in the Netherlands with chamber of commerce #88189090

    Again thanks for your attention and kindly if you find out any mistake from us please tell us, we will be pleasured to accept any criticism from you.

    Thanked by 1jmaxwell
  • @MyHBD said: MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data company. The company is currently located in Enschede, The Netherlands.

    Does 30GB even qualify as "big data"? Shouldn't your plans reflect the company name?

  • MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider

    @ralf said:

    @MyHBD said: MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data company. The company is currently located in Enschede, The Netherlands.

    Does 30GB even qualify as "big data"? Shouldn't your plans reflect the company name?

    Hello there.

    Of course, we have plans to open new servers for Big data analytics in the future. But now if you wish more space we will give away about 50 GB NVMe and SSD space for LET costumers for free without any charges on next month.

    Just put your order number here and ask for the more space.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @ralf said:

    @MyHBD said: MyHBD stands for Hosting Big Data company. The company is currently located in Enschede, The Netherlands.

    Does 30GB even qualify as "big data"? Shouldn't your plans reflect the company name?

    Big data is at least 100TB diks and 40Gbps network.

  • JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited December 2022

    @yoursunny said: Big data is at least 100TB diks and 40Gbps network.

    Is that per Server or servers block requirement? Since the best (unlimited BW) offer I got on the internet is 20Gbps for $2,990 per month from datapacket and privatelayer 10 Gbps Unmetered $ 929 Sorry for posting their link in this reply, but I'm curious to know if there is any other providers offers such Big data plans to update my bookmark for it.

  • The code doesnt work.

  • MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider

    @ascicode said:
    The code doesnt work.

    Hello there,

    As I checked the code is working on all Cloud VPS plans. may I ask you on which plan you are trying?

    Use exactly this code: LETEND2022

  • Which is the VPS control panel, SolusVM?

  • MyHBDMyHBD Member, Patron Provider

    @Sapcedor said:
    Which is the VPS control panel, SolusVM?

    Hi,
    KVM , virtulizor

  • @MyHBD said:

    @yoursunny said:
    Do you have IPv6 and IPv9?

    Unfortunately, we don't provide IPv6/IPv9 yet.

    They still fall for that ipv9 trap.

    Congratulations @yoursunny

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
Sign In or Register to comment.