Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rackspace - Hosted Exchange drama / down for days
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rackspace - Hosted Exchange drama / down for days

nqservicesnqservices Member
edited December 2022 in General

Hi,

Seems like Rackspace is having a bad time. Hosted Exchange e-mail service down for days...

https://status.apps.rackspace.com/index/viewincidents?group=2

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2022

I blame Microsoft. Exchange has been just one after another with vulnerabilities reaching exploitation in the wild. I might go as far as to say everyone hosting it should be warning customers of a lack of confidence in this scenario never happening. I definitely feel for the admins working on it.

• When you are actively helping your own customers to migrate to o365, then its bad. Really bad. Their exchange must be f*cked up beyond repair (which I can tell by experience from having worked with exchange, doesn't really take that much).

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • Can't blame Microsoft for someone at Rackspace running something that installed ransomware. I can guarantee someone is gonna be on the job hunt soon if they haven't found a scapegoat already.

Thanked by 1WebProject