Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Usenet this year?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No Usenet this year?

One thing I just realized is that I didn't see any offers like anywhere for any Usenet providers in the past few weeks. Usually there's one or two, even if not great.

Did I miss them? Or is that industry trying to keep a lower profile now? :open_mouth:

Comments

• Oddly I got repeatedly e-mailed out of the blue by Easynews with their BF offer (now expired). I've not used or heard from them in over a decade and assumed they were desperate to drum up custom.

Thanked by 1lewellyn
  • You can find it at Reddit

• @cochon said:
    Oddly I got repeatedly e-mailed out of the blue by Easynews with their BF offer (now expired). I've not used or heard from them in over a decade and assumed they were desperate to drum up custom.

Haha I had totally forgotten about them. I'm not even sure I have email service on the domain they'd have listed for me these days. Oops.

But yeah. I didn't think to check r/usenet, since I wasn't actively looking. I often see random promos linked around during deals season and it just dawned on me this morning that I didn't see any this year in any of the places I lurk.