Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Dedispec - Black Friday Server Deals Are Back!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Dedispec - Black Friday Server Deals Are Back!

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2022 in Offers

Dedispec is continuing the Holiday deals and we’re bringing back our Black Friday deals beginning today! A majority of the deals have very small amounts remaining. All deals below are valid December 4th, 2022 through December 11th, 2022….or while supplies last.



Dual Intel Xeon 5420 Custom Server
24GB DDR2 ECC RAM
120GB SSD or 2TB HDD (120GB SSDs running low)
100Mbit Port: 10TB Monthly Bandwidth
/29 IPv4 (5 Usable IPs)
Unmanaged
West Virginia (USA)

$20/month Annually
Order Now!



Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 Custom Server
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
500GB SSD
1Gbit Port: 10TB Monthly Bandwidth
/29 IPv4 (5 Usable IPs)
Unmanaged
West Virginia (USA)

$35/month
Order Now!



Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 Custom Server
64GB DDR3 ECC RAM
500GB SSD or 4TB HDD
1Gbit Port: 10TB Monthly Bandwidth
/29 IPv4 (5 Usable IPs)
Unmanaged
West Virginia (USA)

$55/month - Promo Code: BFLET22E
Order Now!



Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 Custom Server
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
480GB SSD or 4TB HDD
1Gbit Port: Unmetered Monthly Bandwidth
/29 IPv4 (5 Usable IP)
Unmanaged
Missouri (USA)

$59/month - Promo Code: LET59E5
Order Now!



Intel Xeon E3-1280v5 Pre-built Server
32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
1TB NVMe
10Gbit Port: 10TB Monthly Bandwidth
/30 IPv4 (1 Usable IP)
Unmanaged
Texas (USA)

$69/month - Promo Code: BFLET22A
Order Now!



Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630Lv3 Pre-built Server
64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
1TB NVMe
10Gbit Port: 10TB Monthly Bandwidth
/30 IPv4 (1 Usable IP)
Unmanaged
Texas (USA)

$94/month - Promo Code: BFLET22B
Order Now!



Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630Lv3 Pre-built Server
256GB DDR4 ECC RAM
2x 1.6TB SSD (Hardware RAID-1)
10Gbit Port: 10TB Monthly Bandwidth
/30 IPv4 (1 Usable IP)
Unmanaged
Texas (USA)

$119/month - Promo Code: BFLET22C-2
Order Now!



Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630Lv3 Pre-built Server
256GB DDR4 ECC RAM
2x 1.6TB SSD (Hardware RAID-1)
10Gbit Port:10TB Monthly Bandwidth
/30 IPv4 (1 Usable IP)
Unmanaged
California (USA)

$119/month - Promo Code: BFLET22D-2
Order Now!

Comments

  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2022

    WHMCS is still as slow as ever :)

    Im glad that with everything changing around in the world too fast, dedispec always stays the same. /s

    Solid offers though. Hard for anyone to win in price. Especially on currently ongoing energy crisis.

  • @Dedispec said:
    24GB DDR2 ECC RAM

    Really?

    Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • @Xrmaddness said:

    @Dedispec said:
    24GB DDR2 ECC RAM

    Really?

    :D :D :D The CPU is like 15 years old already

  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2022

    Do you really need DDR3/DDR4 though?

    DDR2 is still fast enough. Especially DDR2-800 and DDR2-1066, which is faster than you can use with any of these CPUs really. RAM speed is almost never a bottleneck in servers.

    Besides its 20 USD/m with 4k passmark and free IPs and 24GB of RAM

  • @stefeman said:
    Do you really need DDR3/DDR4 though?

    DDR2 is still fast enough. Especially DDR2-800 and DDR2-1066, which is faster than you can use with any of these CPUs really. RAM speed is almost never a bottleneck in servers.

    Besides its 20 USD/m with 4k passmark and free IPs and 24GB of RAM

    It was just surprising to see, that's all.

  • @Xrmaddness said:

    @stefeman said:
    Do you really need DDR3/DDR4 though?

    DDR2 is still fast enough. Especially DDR2-800 and DDR2-1066, which is faster than you can use with any of these CPUs really. RAM speed is almost never a bottleneck in servers.

    Besides its 20 USD/m with 4k passmark and free IPs and 24GB of RAM

    It was just surprising to see, that's all.

    Yeah, its reliable hardware still xD

  • @Dedispec do these come with ipmi?

  • @plumberg said:
    @Dedispec do these come with ipmi?

    No, but free spider kvm access when need( answering as ex customer)
    But be aware that, when kvm attached port speed is limited to 100Mpbs.

    Thanked by 2plumberg Liso
  • @jason5545 said:

    @plumberg said:
    @Dedispec do these come with ipmi?

    No, but free spider kvm access when need( answering as ex customer)
    But be aware that, when kvm attached port speed is limited to 100Mpbs.

    I see. Thanks for the note.

  • DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2022

    @plumberg said:
    @Dedispec do these come with ipmi?

    Depends which you're ordering, the ones that don't will utilize the free KVM-over-IP. Feel free to shoot me a message and I can check if you send the specific server.

Sign In or Register to comment.