Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⭐Howdy from Central.so! - Enjoy our variety of recurring sales & discounts 🙂
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⭐Howdy from Central.so! - Enjoy our variety of recurring sales & discounts 🙂

aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Howdy Friends,

I know that the holidays are a bit of time away, but this weather gets me festive a bit early every year :smile:

Some News from Central.so!

• We underestimated the power of LET, and we got hammered so hard that we could barely keep up with orders. I personally have gone ahead and found some extra employees to take on the load for the upcoming sales. We also ran into issues with our resources capping out, which has been improved, and I've done some TLC to the service.

• Starting sometime in 2023, we will be provisioning all new services on our upgraded server line (Intel Xeon E5-2678v3, DDR4 ECC RAM, NVMe SSD Storage, 10 Gbit/s Networking). We are simply doing this to provide an overall better experience for the client and to stay up to date with the current market. We do love our old servers with all our hearts and all the reliability we have. We will not retire them quite yet though, and we will do a special offer for LET customers when the time arrives. There will be no affect on current customer pricing.

• Sometime this week I want to start testing our new Ryzen VPS servers and get them ready hopefully by our Holiday sale. This will be an entirely new plan, and will not be available at our current pricing. I will post an update the second I get it.

• I've posted a bit here and there, but with the sudden rise in DDOS Attacks, we have added Path.net for no additional cost in Dallas. All services have them enabled and if you require any custom filters, do not hesitate to open a ticket. We have not enabled it in NYC due to the fact of our custom solution being adequate for our current attacks.

Now to the Goodies

Well, it's not Black Friday, but we still believe that deals should be given out year around to the amazing community of LET.

KVM VPS

Bronze
1 Core
1GB RAM
25GB Pure SSD
1TB @ 1 GBPS
1 IPv4 & 1 IPv6
Routed /64 IPV6 (by request)
Full Root Access
Virtualizor Panel
Instant Deployment
Price: $29.99/yr $17.99/yr
Purchase Link

Silver
2 Cores
2GB RAM
40GB Pure SSD
1 IPv4 & 1 IPv6
Full Root Access
Virtualizor Panel
Instant Deployment
Price: $49.99/yr $35.99/yr
Purchase Link

Gold
4 Cores
4GB RAM
80GB Pure SSD
1 IPv4 & 1 IPv6
Full Root Access
Virtualizor Panel
Instant Deployment
Price: $89.99/yr $71.99/yr
Purchase Link

Need something stronger?

Open a ticket: https://central.so/contact

Network & Datacenter Information:

Dallas

Looking Glass: https://dal-lg.central.so
Address: 1515 Round Table Dr. Dallas, TX 75247

More Information

Did you know! Carrier-1 withstood the Texas Snow Storms without a single outage!

New York City

NYC Looking Glass: https://nyc-lg.central.so
Address: 7 Teleport Dr. Staten Island, NY 10311

More Information

Did you know! Telehouse Staten Island hasn't had a major power outage since 1989!

Now if you've made it this far, like most of our sales thread, we'll be giving away 2x Silver VPS Plans. To enter, comment ILOVECENTRAL.SO

Winners will be announced on December 7th @ 7 PM CST

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments