Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for logo designer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for logo designer

Having my lil hobby project and would like to have unique logo for it. Budget - 99 USD. Does anyone knows services (except fiverr) which is within my budget? No need for "brand book, color schemas etc.". Just need unique, simple logo.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited December 2022
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2022

IIRC the guy who designed the logo for YABS is on LET as well.
    Edit: @DP tagged him first!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@vyas11 said:
    IIRC the guy who designed the logo for YABS is on LET as well.

Yes, and that would be @DianTama.

• I am interested, please share some details.

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Have a look at YPSON

They designed our logo and communication was always great.

Was thinking of going back to them for a holiday season logo revamp...

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited December 2022

This guy @mohamed had some cool looking graphical examples in bilbo's "LEB needs a new picture for Latest LET Offers" thread.

Thanked by 1mohamed
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@LTniger said:
    Having my lil hobby project and would like to have unique logo for it. Budget - 99 USD. Does anyone knows services (except fiverr) which is within my budget? No need for "brand book, color schemas etc.". Just need unique, simple logo.

My father in law is a professional graphics designer and I love his logos (MyW wasn't one of them though, it's horrible! haha!).

PM me if you're interested, your budget matches.

Cheers

• Thanks mates. Found solution - recommended graphic designer from fiverr. Matched the budget and portfolio looked good. Sorry folks for not giving business for fellow LETers :(

Thanked by 1ravi
  • @LTniger said:
    Thanks mates. Found solution - recommended graphic designer from fiverr. Matched the budget and portfolio looked good. Sorry folks for not giving business for fellow LETers :(

Well for future, I run a design agency and I would love to design for my fellow LETers!!