Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CheapWindowsVPS.Com / VPSHostingService.CO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CheapWindowsVPS.Com / VPSHostingService.CO

I had been their customer since 2019. Three times already data of VPS wiped out accidentally by the reckless of their staffs. And now their Singapore node gone, did not know what happened in their server. And yet, for days leaving customers offline. Just curious how could a professional company be like this?

Lowendbox, please be serious on this.
Do you still allow them to post ads like this to bring other customers disappointed like the things I experienced with them ?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/182769/black-friday-super-offer-giveaway-save-55-on-unmetered-ssd-linux-windows-kvm-vps-from-cwvps/p1

It's ridiculous with their bad reputation like this.

Thank You and should be aware.

Comments

• I canceled mine in less than 12 hours because it was the slowest server I've ever used. Sucks that they don't give any refunds.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
  • tpolltpoll Member, Patron Provider

@riomartin said:
    I had been their customer since 2019. Three times already data of VPS wiped out accidentally by the reckless of their staffs. And now their Singapore node gone, did not know what happened in their server. And yet, for days leaving customers offline. Just curious how could a professional company be like this?

Do you still allow them to post ads like this to bring other customers disappointed like the things I experienced with them ?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/182769/black-friday-super-offer-giveaway-save-55-on-unmetered-ssd-linux-windows-kvm-vps-from-cwvps/p1

Hi there, I wanted to touch base on this issue. It appears the node you are on had a drive failure and the data center vendor is attempting to restore it by swapping the bad drive for a new one. If this can't be done then of course our only option is a full reload of the systems. This is the first outage on this particular node that I can recall in history. I apologize if you experienced other outages and I would like to look at this further.

The challenge we face from time to time is hardware can fail and it is beyond our control when this happens. The only thing we can do is assign our technicians to the problem and work as quickly as we can to resolve the issue. We always stand by our products and ensure clients are properly reimbursed for such outages.

If you would like to continue to discuss this privately, as your account information is not public, please email me at tony -AT- cheapwindowsvps.com so we can find a way forward with your account.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

• tpolltpoll Member, Patron Provider

@BigDongLong said:
    I canceled mine in less than 12 hours because it was the slowest server I've ever used. Sucks that they don't give any refunds.

I would be happy to refund your account, please send me a DM with your email address and transaction ID/Order number.

• @tpoll said:

@BigDongLong said:
    I canceled mine in less than 12 hours because it was the slowest server I've ever used. Sucks that they don't give any refunds.

I would be happy to refund your account, please send me a DM with your email address and transaction ID/Order number.

If you responsible ... then refund all of the account of the service that you cheated on me. For months, I did not realized you capped the bandwidth way too low from the other service I had subscribed ...

That the things that really made me looked different on the company

• @tpoll said:

@riomartin said:

Hi there, I wanted to touch base on this issue. It appears the node you are on had a drive failure and the data center vendor is attempting to restore it by swapping the bad drive for a new one. If this can't be done then of course our only option is a full reload of the systems. This is the first outage on this particular node that I can recall in history. I apologize if you experienced other outages and I would like to look at this further.

The challenge we face from time to time is hardware can fail and it is beyond our control when this happens. The only thing we can do is assign our technicians to the problem and work as quickly as we can to resolve the issue. We always stand by our products and ensure clients are properly reimbursed for such outages.

If you would like to continue to discuss this privately, as your account information is not public, please email me at tony -AT- cheapwindowsvps.com so we can find a way forward with your account.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

I understood this issue could be happened to every providers.
    But I could not understand that you took almost 3 days to fix this issue and restored everything. 3 days in 2022 downtime. It seemed that I am back to the age of first Internet found and operational in first time.

But the real issue wasnt this.
    I got capped way too far from the other node that I had subcribed.

That is why I made hard complaints.

• i needed to try this hosting. i dont know if all the question raised has been resolved.

• I couldn't even connect to a server, already got a refund, and won't suggest anyone use CheapWindowsVPS.Com.