Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 4 dedicated cores, 100+GB SSD, 8+GB RAM, Europe, 150€/yearly - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 4 dedicated cores, 100+GB SSD, 8+GB RAM, Europe, 150€/yearly

2»

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@hollowvi1 said: I have a tag idk what happend to it.

So then you don't have one...

• :trollface: thanks

• have you found ?

• @Kodis said:
    have you found ?

Nope, still looking for some nice deal.

Thanks for bumping!

• @Arkas said:

@hollowvi1 said: I have a tag idk what happend to it.

So then you don't have one...

I do have one. It was paused temporarily..

• Probably almost last bump as I most likely will need to migrate my stuff this weekend :-)

• @qtwrk said: oh damn , I must be blind , thanks for the info

So, did you buy that Advin big boy? How it works? Any experience to share? ;')

• @JabJab said:

@qtwrk said: oh damn , I must be blind , thanks for the info

So, did you buy that Advin big boy? How it works? Any experience to share? ;')

Disk IO and CPU is nice , network bandwidth is good but latency is bit of weird probably due to tunneling (Advin says something coming for NL about the networking ? ) , system template (AlmaLinux 8) is bit of buggy for me but we are working the OS part , as last resort I guess is I can manually install from ISO.

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep

By any chance, would you be able to increase your yearly budget a bit?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 2023

@SagnikS said: By any chance, would you be able to increase your yearly budget a bit?

Hello.

For yearly, one-time payment upfront it is not possible - as this is everything that there is in donation pool right now (-:
    For monthly (or quarterly?) I could gamble a bit hoping there will be some donations in next months and that would finance the VPS later ;')

However I can go IBAN bank transfer rather than some automatic card/PP payment to save those few % fees if that somehow somewhere helps ;')

• Bump~
    I can go 17€/month, 204€/year, but this should exceed initial post specs (-:

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2023

4 EPYC Cores, 16GB RAM, 160GB NVMe, 10Gbit/s uplink, 1 IPv4 + /56 IPv6
    Located in Frankfurt am Main @ Telehouse

15,99€ /month or 13.59€ per month with annual payment

If you're interested drop me a PM and I'll notify you once the location is live.
    We're still doing some final touches but Frankfurt should go live during the next 1-3 weeks.
    Existing preorders would be deployed first however :)

• Check out deinserverhost's root servers.

Thanked by 1nick_