Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question regards litespeed caching
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question regards litespeed caching

AdvicerxyzAdvicerxyz Member
edited November 2022 in Help

Hey i've been using litespeed for quite alot of time, and something always flagged me regards LScache plugin of wordpress,
in most of the site when i compared (Speed for browsing the site) WP-Rocket always won,
regards pagespeed score, litespeed unbeatable.

Now i know WP-rocket and other simillar caching plugins creating HTML versions in cache folder, litespeed doesnt do it, but it has files on /home/user/lscache.

now the ODD thing in litespeed servers with litespeed cache plugins, is always the TTFB be larger without any caching(more than wp-rocket), but when it cached it quite fast,
but the issue i noticed, it fast for around 5-10 minutes, and then it like clearing the cache from server by itself, and then again page is slow until cache recreated for the same page.
it feels like micro-caching for 10minutes or so.

I tried it with Litespeed enterprise, Openlitespeed in DA or cyberpanel or cPanel on diffrent OS and servers and providers, all looks and acting the same regards the feel of micro-caching for 10 mins or so, then it like none-cache is even exist and need to be recreated.

The question why litespeed acting like that? or any fix for it?
or this is just how litespeed cache plugin works?

any ideas? insights?