Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS/KVM/or Dedicated Server physically located in Kuwait
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS/KVM/or Dedicated Server physically located in Kuwait

Short form: Does anyone here know of any website that offers KVM/VPS/dedicated servers in Kuwait to individual consumers, aside from serversinasia?

I've been unable to locate a VPS/KVM/dedi server provider in Kuwait, despite a decent amount of effort (facebook, twitter, etc, posting about $500/mo budget, looking for kvm/vps/server in kuwait, no responses).

more info:

I'd prefer to have this physically located in Kuwait, but if that proves to be too difficult, I may end up falling back on something that is located in the Middle East w/a geo-location in Kuwait (presumably such things exist), but, anyway ...

I've posted about this before & got the response about serversinasia & the VPS they offer for Kuwait are incredibly underpowered and incredibly pricey. I passed on that & I suppose I could ask them for a test IP or somesuch to discover where they are sourcing these from to resell, but maybe someone here knows? or likely I'd need a "better" provider, since (again) the VPS that are offered on serversinasia are, well, see for yourself; http://www.serversinasia.com/serverskuwait.html