Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a KVM with Canadian ip?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a KVM with Canadian ip?

Who has VPS located in Canada with IP for there.
I want to setup a VPN.

Comments

• @servarica_hani servarica.com
    ovh/ Kimsufi/ SoYouStart

Thanked by 1melp57
  • @plumberg said:
    @servarica_hani servarica.com
    ovh/ Kimsufi/ SoYouStart

Thanks,
    Signed up with servaRica, but turned out IP is from Dallas Tx. They are using.
    So just wasted money purchase it.
    Might be able to use it for something else. Really great service and prices, very fast set-up,
    So really not complaining.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • ptrejaptreja Member
    edited November 2022

Not sure what price you're looking at but I use LunaNode $3.50/mo for my Canadian VPN

Thanked by 2melp57 bdl
  • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@melp57 said:

@plumberg said:
    ovh/ Kimsufi/ SoYouStart

Thanks,
    Might be able to use it for something else. Really great service and prices, very fast set-up,

this should change soon we just got those IPS few days ago and the location not yet updated everywhere
    if it is big deal ask the support to replace with older IP (it may take 2 or 3 days till someone cancel and terminate but you will get IPs showing in Canada)

• melp57melp57 Member
    edited November 2022

@servarica_hani said:

@melp57 said:

@plumberg said:
    ovh/ Kimsufi/ SoYouStart

Thanks,

this should change soon we just got those IPS few days ago and the location not yet updated everywhere
    if it is big deal ask the support to replace with older IP (it may take 2 or 3 days till someone cancel and terminate but you will get IPs showing in Canada)

Thanks!
    You guys have been awesome in customer service. Great job!

Thanked by 1greentea
  • Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @melp57 said:
    Thanks!
    You guys have been awesome in customer service. Great job!

IMO this is their best feature, beyond being one of the very few providers worth considering in Canada in the first place.

I've only had one grumble-worthy experience with their support, but in the end I concluded that neither they nor I was really at fault. (Auto-renewal didn't happen, and service was terminated. Literally was a one-off as far as I can tell.)

But yeah, their support is excellent. I hate opening tickets in the first place, and feel downright guilty when I have to open one with them. I know they're gonna get the best possible answer as quickly as possible, and even this weekend they've been amazing with the turnaround to the ticket I had to open.

Just wanted to second your motion that they're awesome for customer service. :)

Thanked by 1melp57
  • Give Limewave a try!

• @bdl said:

If you edited that to look like he farted over an IP you would have won the Internet for the day.

• @TimboJones said:

@bdl said:

If you edited that to look like he farted over an IP you would have won the Internet for the day.

It was the closest I could find to some sort of network connectivity 😂

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @bdl said:

@TimboJones said:

@bdl said:

It was the closest I could find to some sort of network connectivity 😂

Its wireless 😂

Thanked by 1bdl