Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Toronto VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Toronto VPS

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a VPS in Toronto with >4GB of ram and 2 cores. I don't need a lot of any other resources. My budget is $10/month.

Comments

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

Your budget is too low @drunkendog but if you can go $14/mo there is Lunanode.

I've used them for a few years now and they have been great. I'd recommend them whether or not there was any referral incentive.

If you are from US or Canada then you can use this:

20-And-20 Affiliate Program

Our 20-And-20 affiliate program gives both you and the referred user $20 in free credit; unused credit expires after 60 days. This program is available for users in Canada and the United States only.

Tell your friends who haven't used our platform before to sign up for an account and enter the promotion code below at Billing -> Promotions.
    They must verify a Canadian or U.S. credit card to validate their account. One individual may only use this promotion once, and only if they do not already have an existing active account.
    Once the credit card is verified, $20 in free credit will be added to their account. You will receive $20 as well.
    Both their unused free credit and your unused free credit will expire after 60 days.
    For multiple referrals, you will receive $20 for each referral. This is promotional credit and cannot be exchanged for money.

Your promotion code is: TATABYA

• If Montreal is OK, take a look at servarica's BF offers. They have a couple that look like they meet what you want/need. Their speed test at https://speedtest.servarica.net/ gives an idea of what your latency would be since they're almost surely going to speed test your home ISP pretty accurately XD

Thanked by 1servarica_hani