Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NVME VPS!] BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY HUGE DISCOUNTS + GREAT GIVEAWAYS - 2 locations, Netherlands - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NVME VPS!] BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY HUGE DISCOUNTS + GREAT GIVEAWAYS - 2 locations, Netherlands

123457»

Comments

• MMzFMMzF Member
    edited December 2022

Love this giveaway! <3 :smiley:

• oriendoriend Member
    edited December 2022

There's no point in commenting about the giveaway, since @VPSSLIM didn't even provide the awards to those who already won and just ignore them.

I don't understand why they decided to host the giveaway in the first place, if their intention wasn't to honor anything at all. I understand giveaways attracts more clicks, but now since BF is over, seems like it doesn't matter.

edit: I want to write how it ended. 5 mins after I wrote this post, OP messaged me they added won credit to my account. It's really a shame that I was ignored multiple times in the past 11 days and had to write a public post in order for them to acknowledge it. All in all, I requested for my account to be deleted.

• @oriend said:
    There's no point in commenting about the giveaway, since @VPSSLIM didn't even provide the awards to those who already won and just ignore them.

I don't understand why they decided to host the giveaway in the first place, if their intention wasn't to honor anything at all. I understand giveaways attracts more clicks, but now since BF is over, seems like it doesn't matter.

edit: I want to write how it ended. 5 mins after I wrote this post, OP messaged me they added won credit to my account. It's really a shame that I was ignored multiple times in the past 11 days and had to write a public post in order for them to acknowledge it. All in all, I requested for my account to be deleted.

I've got two points to add, not UNMETERED (FUP) traffic but 1TB, not /64 IPV6 but /112

I get what I pay for, cheap price, cheap customer service, but it's just only 1.95 euros anyway, I have canceled the vps, chalk it up to experience

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@kubsb said:

@oriend said:

I've got two points to add, not UNMETERED (FUP) traffic but 1TB, not /64 IPV6 but /112

I get what I pay for, cheap price, cheap customer service, but it's just only 1.95 euros anyway, I have canceled the vps, chalk it up to experience

Hi, initially it's 1TB But its FUP upon request it gets adjusted to 50TB+

Thanks!

@oriend said:

Sorry - contacted you directly as I've overseen the message and no ticket was opened. Sorry again.

Thanked by 1oriend
  • Hi, would you mind looking at my ticket #385037.
    Failed provision for almost 3 weeks on Ubuntu 18. No ticket response since more than a week ago.

@kheng86 said:
    Hi, would you mind looking at my ticket #385037.
    Failed provision for almost 3 weeks on Ubuntu 18. No ticket response since more than a week ago.

on it

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

hi @VPSSLIM

if ticket #451699 be looked at properly

@agentmishra said:
    hi @VPSSLIM

Will do, thank you

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@VPSSLIM said:

@agentmishra said:
    hi @VPSSLIM

Will do, thank you

its more than 12hours and still no reply!