Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers don't own IP address anymore! Cloudflare did it! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servers don't own IP address anymore! Cloudflare did it!

2»

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

My honest opinion is the following for solving the IPv4 problem, if every popular corporation such as Google, Netflix, YouTube, CloudFlare and other examples would start using only IPv6, then all ISPs would be forced to route only IPv6 on each client's network

But no one wants to do this because of lost money and traffic

Regards,
    Calin

• @jsg said:
    @Francisco

How dare you to utter your view after canadian Mr. "I know everything about everything" has dropped his wisdom in this thread?! Just because you are a successful and respected provider and actually know what you're talking about, huh?

So, no, you continue to refuse to educate yourself.

Actually knowing about a topic and having lots of concrete experience means nothing. Get more self-entitled, stupid, and arrogant already and drink more acorn syrup, boy!

Maple syrup. :facepalm:

In contrast to you (and me) he is presidential material in his country!

Prime Minister :facepalm:

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@TimboJones said:

Actually knowing about a topic and having lots of concrete experience means nothing. Get more self-entitled, stupid, and arrogant already and drink more acorn syrup, boy!

Maple syrup. :facepalm:

In contrast to you (and me) he is presidential material in his country!

Prime Minister :facepalm:

Details. Who cares.