Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't log in with my ovh account, has anyone encountered a similar situation?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I can't log in with my ovh account, has anyone encountered a similar situation?

I can’t log in with my ovh account. The region I selected is the world, and then I enter my password and the account shows an error. I try to change the password again, but I don’t receive the email. Although they say it has been sent, I don’t see my email. Has anyone encountered this with this email what should I do they are still reviewing my order I have already paid for two orders for this

Comments

• DonkeyDonkey Member
    edited November 2022

Same but it is when they closed my account for DMCA. Terminated years long service without providing any backup. but i never looked back.
    There are better providers in market. In terms of price , quality and flexibility.

• @Donkey said:
    Same but it is when they closed my account for DMCA. Terminated years long service without providing any backup. but i never looked back.
    There are better providers in market. In terms of price , quality and flexibility.

My two orders are still under review, they have no right to confiscate my fees, right?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I recently was unable to log in when I visited ovh.com, where I had been able to for a while. I had to start pointing my browser to ca.ovh.com instead to login. Having multiple systems is confusing, you just have to make sure you're on the right one because the visual feedback on it can be quite minimal or nonexistent.

• @Garbo said:

@Donkey said:

My two orders are still under review, they have no right to confiscate my fees, right?

Back in 2015, they took like 4 days to activate my account.

• be sure you login to the right one, they have multipie login systems

• @Advicerxyz said:
    be sure you login to the right one, they have multipie login systems

I'm pretty sure I'm logged into the correct account, even if I'm wrong, I tried to get the email to reset the password, they didn't send an email to my email, my account is abnormal, and there is nothing I can do

• @jar said:
    I recently was unable to log in when I visited ovh.com, where I had been able to for a while. I had to start pointing my browser to ca.ovh.com instead to login. Having multiple systems is confusing, you just have to make sure you're on the right one because the visual feedback on it can be quite minimal or nonexistent.

I didn't choose wrong, but it didn't work, I lost my account, and locked money.

• If anyone can reach them, please tell them my userid is fg225227-ovh, in the world region, I can't get the password reset email and I can't log in with the correct password.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

You should try all the login portal of them e.g. ca.ovh.com, us.ovh.com & many others !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    You should try all the login portal of them e.g. ca.ovh.com, us.ovh.com & many others !

I've tried them all and the result is just Error: Invalid Account ID or password

• I heard that OVH has started to delete accounts, even accounts that have already paid for it, which will cost me accounts and money

• If there is any way to protect your rights or communicate with them, please let me know. I have tried to contact the ovh branch, and they told me that they cannot manage this account.