Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limitless Hosting - Black Friday Sale - From $1/year - Shared, Reseller & VPS - US/EU/Asia - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Limitless Hosting - Black Friday Sale - From $1/year - Shared, Reseller & VPS - US/EU/Asia

2»

Comments

• GIVEAWAY

• @yohoclot said:
    GIVEAWAY

congrats !!! your GIVEAWAY has been doubled

• Is the small reseller sold out?

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

@Zerebos said:
    Is the small reseller sold out?

Yes, but added some more. Please check now.

• @Lampard
    On those yearly hosting accounts, the bandwidth is that yearly or monthly?

@taff said:
    @Lampard
    On those yearly hosting accounts, the bandwidth is that yearly or monthly?

Bandwidth is monthly for all services.

• How to register to your website @Lampard ?

cant find any register link..

• Can someone tell me what 50 GB Bandwidth monthly could be used for?

• ElonBezosElonBezos Member
    edited November 2022

@Chuck said:
    Can someone tell me what 50 GB Bandwidth monthly could be used for?

in my use case, idling

edit: afaik he used mailchannel so its good for email sending (persona,l not business critical emails)

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • @Chuck said:
    Can someone tell me what 50 GB Bandwidth monthly could be used for?

In my case, got inspiration from @JabJab comment :)

@JabJab said:
    Hey @FAT32 do you still have any outrageous shared webhosting deals (like that Limitless one - 20 GB, 5+ domains, 5 fucking bucks) in Europe? :D

I just realized I could host some stuff there via FTP that I sometimes need like once a month rather than always fighting with ssh keys :D

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • @Lampard said:

@Zerebos said:

Awesome thank you! Just one other question, what underlying server (apache/litespeed/Nginx) is being used for the DirectAdmin based hosting?

• @ElonBezos said: edit: afaik he used mailchannel so its good for email sending (persona,l not business critical emails)

I think that he uses MailBaby (still a nice feature)

Thanked by 1Lampard

@__via said:
    How to register to your website @Lampard ?

cant find any register link..

Registration is only possible during order.

@Zerebos said:

@Lampard said:

@Zerebos said:

Awesome thank you! Just one other question, what underlying server (apache/litespeed/Nginx) is being used for the DirectAdmin based hosting?

DirectAdmin uses Apache with mod_lsapi
    cPanel uses LiteSpeed Web Server

• @Lampard is definitely a good provider. I have 3 hosting plans with him - so far they have been working very well!

Thanked by 1Lampard

@swat4 said:
    @Lampard is definitely a good provider. I have 3 hosting plans with him - so far they have been working very well!

Thank you for your kind words!

• I gotta say, so far I really really love the service! Way quicker and smoother than I expected! And the support team has been incredibly kind and quick even about low priority requests!

Thanked by 1Lampard
  • @taff said:
    Does it take long for the $1 accounts to be created? I'd like to look at DA and test a bit before moving some cPanel sites I manage.

I just did the $1 offer to try out, the service looks like it was auto-provisioned after I verified my email address and paid with PayPal using their 2Checkout method. I was able to log into DA on port 2222, looks very different from when I last used it 10+ years ago at HostPC.

I don't really need the hosting but couldn't resist (especially since I'm going to stay off any Virmach deals).

Thanked by 1Lampard
  • "Note: Adult content, mass mailing, spam, phishing is strictly prohibited. Any other activity that violates our Acceptable Use Policy is also prohibited."

It Seems there are a lot of limits at "limitless" hosting

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Lampard said:

@hdaackda said:

@Lampard said:

@hdaackda said:
    Too good to be true... coupon could not be applied :(

Which one?

Tried both: 10LIMITLESS and JUST1DOLLAR

Not working for me

Both of these coupons are still working. Please make sure that you set one year term and discount will show during checkout.

I am trying the SIXMEDIUMRESELLER now but its not working, can you please make a manual account for me?

@hdaackda said:

@Lampard said:

@hdaackda said:

@Lampard said:

@hdaackda said:
    Too good to be true... coupon could not be applied :(

Which one?

Tried both: 10LIMITLESS and JUST1DOLLAR

Not working for me

Both of these coupons are still working. Please make sure that you set one year term and discount will show during checkout.

I am trying the SIXMEDIUMRESELLER now but its not working, can you please make a manual account for me?

Please check now. The deals will end on 1st December 2022.