Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PebbleHost | Ryzen 7700X $99.99 | 7950X $119.99 | 5800X $79.99 | up to 51% OFF | Free BGP - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PebbleHost | Ryzen 7700X $99.99 | 7950X $119.99 | 5800X $79.99 | up to 51% OFF | Free BGP

Comments

• dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

@bitti009 said:
    Order Number is 6903851230 thanks :smiley:

@zyborg said:
    Order placed: 1921039475 :)

Thanks for both of your orders, I've added the free 2 weeks onto both!

• Order Number is: 3167604769

Thank you in advance! :)

• billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep

Invoice #1332487 / Order Number: 7956415333

Thank you

• Hello, invoice is: 1327940

Thank you!

• Any dedicated server available in US (West Coast)?

• Ordered yesterday: Invoice #1329869, thanks for fast provision. I am happy with new dedicated experience :)

• Order Number: 1913294791

• Order: 3796518229

@XNQ said:
    Order Number is: 3167604769

Thank you in advance! :)

@billyriantono said:
    Invoice #1332487 / Order Number: 7956415333

Thank you

@mhn said:
    Hello, invoice is: 1327940

Thank you!

@govac8 said:
    Ordered yesterday: Invoice #1329869, thanks for fast provision. I am happy with new dedicated experience :)

@donko said:
    Order Number: 1913294791

Thanks all for your orders! I've added the free 2 weeks :)

@DrFallen said:
    Order: 3796518229

Would you have the invoice number, as I cannot locate that order number in our system?

@comXyz said:
    Any dedicated server available in US (West Coast)?

Unfortunately not, all of our dedicated servers are in the UK.

Thanked by 1govac8
  • Looking forward to joining you!

Invoice #1334253

Thanks.

• Hello ,Invoice #1333575
    Thank you .

@hillo10 said:

Looking forward to joining you!

Invoice #1334253

Thanks.

Thanks for your order, I've added your free 2 weeks!

@kvmoip said:
    Hello ,Invoice #1333575
    Thank you .

I've re-pushed out the promo code on the megathread - I see that the order is unpaid, if you reply back if/when you place a new one and pay I can add the free 2 weeks!>

• Invoice #1334510

Thank you ;)

• Order Number: 2061796872 (Invoice: 1334536)

Thank you for an amazing offer!

• Order Number: 5374886728
    Thanks

• Invoice #1333569
    Order Number: 1603509253
    Thank you

@hosters said:
    Invoice #1334510

Thank you ;)

@cyberpunk said:
    Order Number: 2061796872 (Invoice: 1334536)

Thank you for an amazing offer!

@Wan said:
    Order Number: 5374886728
    Thanks

@weiai said:
    Invoice #1333569
    Order Number: 1603509253
    Thank you

Thankyou all for your orders! I've added your free 2 weeks :)

• Got another one with invoice #1334538, thank you!

• Tried to order one and got hit with a fraud check. Hope I can get this resolved as the deals are truly excellent! One of the best BF deals I've seen this year.

@govac8 said:
    Got another one with invoice #1334538, thank you!

Thanks for your order, I've added your extra 2 free weeks!

@fluffernutter said:
    Tried to order one and got hit with a fraud check. Hope I can get this resolved as the deals are truly excellent! One of the best BF deals I've seen this year.

Do you have the order number for this / have you opened a ticket regarding it? I can take a look for you.

Thanked by 1govac8
  • Is there a way to order new server? It says out of stock for 7xxx dedis

• host4nerdhost4nerd Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Invoice number #1334803 please extend the service. Thank you

@BilohBucks said:
    Is there a way to order new server? It says out of stock for 7xxx dedis

Unfortunately not - we were hoping to restock for today, but due to such high demand on the first two days we've been unable to restock again.

@swameet said:
    Invoice number #1334803 please extend the service. Thank you

Thanks for your order, I've added the additional 2 free weeks!

• Order Number: 2112405680

• Decided to get another one.. Order Number is: 4047884415
    thank you! <3

Ps: my first order I got extra ips for VMs, do you have to pop in a ticket to get those assigned? My server is still waiting to be provisioned, don’t want it to be slowed down by not sending in a ticket.

• @dann00 said:
    Do you have the order number for this / have you opened a ticket regarding it? I can take a look for you.

Billing dept got me sorted, I quite like the service so far! Only downside is that my server is locked to 1400mhz cpu speed, so I can't turbo at all. Network is great, disk is average. Overall I feel pretty satisfied, good deal!

• @fluffernutter said:

@dann00 said:

Billing dept got me sorted, I quite like the service so far! Only downside is that my server is locked to 1400mhz cpu speed, so I can't turbo at all. Network is great, disk is average. Overall I feel pretty satisfied, good deal!

Turn off C-States and P-States in BIOS will solve it.

• @403_Forbidden said:

@fluffernutter said:

@dann00 said:

BIOS is password locked and I don't feel naughty enough to attempt to get around it. Seems like they're doing it to save on the power bill.

• @fluffernutter said:

@403_Forbidden said:

@fluffernutter said:

@dann00 said:

BIOS is password locked and I don't feel naughty enough to attempt to get around it. Seems like they're doing it to save on the power bill.

You can try reset thr CMOS to unlock BIOS via ticket.

@403_Forbidden said:
    Order Number: 2112405680

@XNQ said:
    Decided to get another one.. Order Number is: 4047884415
    thank you! <3

Ps: my first order I got extra ips for VMs, do you have to pop in a ticket to get those assigned? My server is still waiting to be provisioned, don’t want it to be slowed down by not sending in a ticket.

I've extended both of your servers for the extra 2 weeks :)

If you can open a ticket for the IPv4 addresses to be assigned as soon as the server has been provisioned.

@fluffernutter said:

@403_Forbidden said:

@fluffernutter said:

@dann00 said:

The BIOS password is set to "password", If that doesn't work open a ticket and we'll be able to take a look for you.