Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi KS-4C transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi KS-4C transfer

I think I heard that transfers are no longer allowed, but if anyone would like to try, I've decided to let the following offer expire. Obviously, I'd prefer to pass it on to someone who has a use for it, rather than just wanting to exploit the few days until expiration.

KS-4C Server - Intel i5-2300 - 16GB - 1x2To SATA
Monthly price excluding VAT: 14.29 €

Comments

• how is the price 14.29 € without VAT? It should be 14.99, 13.99, 15.99.... etc? that is their standard pricing, isn't it?

• @samm said:
    how is the price 14.29 € without VAT? It should be 14.99, 13.99, 15.99.... etc? that is their standard pricing, isn't it?

After price changes probably which will apply from next week onwards, mine will increase from 11.99 to 13.19.

• @Doutei said: After price changes probably which will apply from next week onwards, mine will increase from 11.99 to 13.19.

Ah.. that makes sense, thanks

• Exactly, the monthly price is increasing on December 1st from the original 12.99 € to 14.29 €.

• I'm not aiming at gaining any money out of this transaction.

• @simlev said:
    I'd prefer to pass it on to someone who has a use for it, rather than just wanting to exploit the few days until expiration.

>
    That's a good approach.

• I'll like to give it a try if you okay

• Since someone asked: I'm not giving credentials to the server nor to the account. If we find an agreement we'll open a support ticket with OVH asking them to transfer the server from one account to another. By the way, the server is under a French account.

• @simlev said:
    Since someone asked: I'm not giving credentials to the server nor to the account. If we find an agreement we'll open a support ticket with OVH asking them to transfer the server from one account to another. By the way, the server is under a French account.

i am confident you should be able to get it transferred as its a non US/ World account

• Hope I'm not too late to the party. Sent you a DM.

• I currently have a few people lined up for this. Let's see if we manage to sorti it out before the server expires.

• Which DC?

• RBX1.

• @simlev said:
    RBX1.

Why is taking so long ?)

• Did you able to transferred the server? I have a france account and server also and intend to transfer

• Alright, the transfer failed. Apologies to all for arousing interest in something that cannot be done. Key takeaways:

• transfers requests are generally accepted
    • OVH support has been quite responsive, with <24h response time during working days
    • support will ask you to fill in this form (yes, it's for domains!)
    • if you've put the company details in the account, as I have, they require:
      • a recent Company Registration Report
      • a scanned ID of the company's legal administrator
      • the company's legal administrator to print, sign and scan the transfer request

In my case, I'm not going to bother the company's administration and CEO so I can't transfer the server.

Thanked by 2RickBakkr Doragon